Accelerated Evolution

The Request Thread

Belial

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coincidentally, i ordered that sunnO))) & Boris collaboration just a few days ago, according to Southern Lord, they start shipping on the 24th.. Also.. knowing my past experiences with them, i probably won't actually be getting the album till about the end of Novembre (haha.. that was actually a typo... but it's so awesome that i'm gonna leave it)

should've ordered it off amazon or something... I ordered the PINK album off of it. Should be here in a few days.

I was about to.. but I noticed that Southern Lord has it listed as a 2 Disc sorta thing... and Amazong shows only one, so I don't know if it's something exclusive for them, or what but since the price was practically the same, I went with Southern Lord

I need a few albums too, can't fidn these, maybe some of you guys got em...

Anything by Of The Wand & The Moon except Emptiness:Emptiness:Emptiness and Sonnenheim

and a few of these too...

Thyrfing - Thyrfing

Thyrfing - Urkraft

Thyrfing - Valdr Galga

Thyrfing - Farsotstider

oooh nevermind it worked sorry about that

@ stranger

The link for Thyrfing - (1999) - Valdr Galga didn't work. It wouldn't let me unpack it. You know whats funny though? I tried downloading it before and I think you gave me the same link I had had before. :laugh:

@ stranger

The link for Thyrfing - (1999) - Valdr Galga didn't work. It wouldn't let me unpack it. You know whats funny though? I tried downloading it before and I think you gave me the same link I had had before. :laugh:

ah, sorry about that... i just checked to see if the downloads were active, i didn't actually download them