Accelerated Evolution

The Request Thread

Belial

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

i know this one is a shot in the dark, but i've gotta try...

burning witch

if anyone has anything by them let me know and hook it up sometime. the split with Khanate and Crippled Lucifer are the only ones i've come even CLOSE to getting a hold of

I have their split with Goatsnake, but that's it. It has 2 Goatsnake songs ("Raw Curtais" and "Burial at Sea") and 2 Burning Witch songs ("The Bleeder" and "Communion")

Interested?

I have their split with Goatsnake, but that's it. It has 2 Goatsnake songs ("Raw Curtais" and "Burial at Sea") and 2 Burning Witch songs ("The Bleeder" and "Communion")

Interested?

i'm definitely interested in the whole split, but hold off on uploading it until i get my comp online please~

and if you like those two Burning Witch songs, i've got "lower place" and.... another one on my HD somewhere :crube:

oh yeah... i did a little digging and it looks like "Burial at Sea" is a St. Vitus cover, and there's a sludge band called Buried at Sea who broke up but a current sludge/stoner band called Graves at Sea (i already knew that sludge part, oddly nuff. even have a Graves at Sea/Asunder poster)

aaaaand it looks like the split i was thinking of was with Goatsnake, considering they never played with Khanate. but half of Khanate was Burning Witch...

swear to god man, if DOOM doesn't drive you crazy NOTHING will

• 1 month later...

I hear good things about the following bands and have only heard very little of them. Or none.

Eternal Tears of Sorrow

SUNN O))) (I love what I've heard)

Tyr

Equilibrium

Amon Amarth (I used to have their whole discog, and then it vanished)

Korpiklaani

Primordial

Anathema

Until Death Overtakes Me

And... ANYTHING THAT IS HELLENIC BLACK METAL!!!!

I'd prefer those bands, but if you have things which sound similar to them that'd be great too. I know a lot of this will be hard after the sad demise of our friend Stranger's HDD. But any help would be appreciated.

I hear good things about the following bands and have only heard very little of them. Or none.

Eternal Tears of Sorrow

Tyr

Equilibrium

Korpiklaani

Primordial

Anathema

Until Death Overtakes Me

I'd prefer those bands, but if you have things which sound similar to them that'd be great too. I know a lot of this will be hard after the sad demise of our friend Stranger's HDD. But any help would be appreciated.

I can hook you up with some Eternal Tears of Sorrow. Do you want it over AIM or YSI (or something similar).

Eternal Tears of Sorrow

Tyr

Equilibrium

Korpiklaani

Primordial

Anathema

Until Death Overtakes Me

i've got....

SUNNO))) - white1

amon amarth - once sent...

korpiklaani - tales along the road AND voice of the wilderness

primordial disco

anathema - pentecost III / the crestfallen

--scratch that, can't find my SUNN disk

no prob bob. i also just bumped a butterfly temple disco there, so you can grab whatever stuff you couldn't get from the Essential Viking pack stranger put together for us

Yeah, I saw that and grabbed it. I got a bunch of songs on Stranger's torrent, but actually no full albums are working for me. I think.