Accelerated Evolution

The Request Thread

Belial

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not promising anything but I'll try and upload some Isis and Divinity Destroyed with the Horna.

CF, do you have any Windmills by the Ocean? I think you'd like them.

I have some sittin' around on my computer. I think I've listened to it once or twice.

BTW. I downloaded some Green Carnation off of your blog and it keeps asking me for a password. And I do not have a password. Do you have a way I could remedy this problem?

I have some sittin' around on my computer. I think I've listened to it once or twice.

BTW. I downloaded some Green Carnation off of your blog and it keeps asking me for a password. And I do not have a password. Do you have a way I could remedy this problem?

Fuck. I use my iTunes music store password for LITERALLY EVERYTHING except my WoW account.

I already have 1 of the albums in mp3 format by burning and reripping. I can do the other two I got off the music store like that too. The sound quality is actually the same after doing that. I'll just reupload them for you. I think you'd like Green Carnation.

And Windmills of the Ocean would definately be your bag. I'm pretty sure members of Isis and Pelican started off in that band.

Also, I sent myself a white V-day carnation and plan on dyeing it green.

Someone feed me some Monarch!!!!! RAWWWRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm checking out their music on the website and it sounds really cool.

I might even by that box thing, if I can get someone with a credit card to subsidise it. The shirt looks cool :laugh: