Accelerated Evolution

The Request Thread

Belial

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bwahaha. i found the CD and i'm ripping it now. i can get on AIM and send it to you tomorrow night if you want. preferably a bit earlier than 11pst :cool:

dude sweet..yeah I won't play KH2 anymore.. I mean I can beat the game if I want but need to chill abit

I have a few requests that i know i won't easily come across on the internet...

let's start with:

devil doll - everything? hehe

divinity destroyed - eden in ashes... and i'd love nocturnal dawn if anyone has it

i'll keep adding whatever i could remember, but don't worry, i'll take it easy :crube:

thanks to everyone in advance

^ i've got some eden in ashes for youu~ <3

here's some stuff i'm looking at buying as soon as a check from my former roommate comes, but being short of $$$ as i am... well, you know the rest.

anyways:

rotting christ - non serviam

demigod - shadow mechanics (i'll prob buy it anyways...)

martyr - warp zone

massacra - final holocaust

massacre - from beyond

necromantia - scarlet evil....

hirax - new age....

prototype - trinity

asunder - clarion call

sadus - elements of anger

manegarm - dodsfard (or anything, really)

some of those may seem a bit familiar :tongue:

Darkon, if you still want some Sunn O))), I have most (all but one I think) of their albums.

Also, tcz, awhile back you mentioned that you wanted Burning Witch -- Crippled Lucifer? Sorry I didn't get it earlier but I'm uploading it as we speak.

Hell yeah.

In fact, this is a good a place to mention it as any... Does anyone have White1 by Sunn O)))? I have all their albums but that one. I have the first track of that one, too...

Currently uploading stuff, Darkon.

In fact, this is a good a place to mention it as any... Does anyone have White1 by Sunn O)))? I have all their albums but that one. I have the first track of that one, too...

Currently uploading stuff, Darkon.

Hell yeah.

yeah... i'll probably upload it later tonight