Belial

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if anyone has...

beyond twilight - the devil's hall of fame

...upload that shit right away. i forgot how rad ARK's vocalist is

oh yeah, i tried ripping that Morgana Lefay album earlier but musicmatch was fucking up. maybe later

i'm having trouble with my desktop computer, where all my music is (nothing serious, should be good tomorrow) so i'll definitely get your azaghal up, and i'll take a look at what i have from beyond twilight ... i think i should have 2 albums, but i'm not sure which ones. sorry about the delay

i'm having trouble with my desktop computer, where all my music is (nothing serious, should be good tomorrow) so i'll definitely get your azaghal up, and i'll take a look at what i have from beyond twilight ... i think i should have 2 albums, but i'm not sure which ones. sorry about the delay

no problem dude, don't worry about it :crube:

i'm still sporting the promo version of beyond twilight's newest that's only divided into two parts, instead of the 40 or so on the official release :hardgay:

i'm still sporting the promo version of beyond twilight's newest that's only divided into two parts, instead of the 40 or so on the official release :hardgay:

I have the 43 (I believe) part one so I'll upload that tomorrow.

I have most of an album by Electric Wizard, which is pretty alright doom. And tcz stranger uploaded Unearthly Trance awhile back which I love.

whistling.gif

and you guys should have that mourning beloveth that got posted a while back and the keen of the crow demo stranger put up

cerazie: you should DEFINITELY look up sons of OTIS. they're the long lost bastard step-brother of electric wizard

PS i'm uploading some GY!BE right this second

I could dig Dimmu's Death Cult Armageddon and Ancient Rites' Dim Carcosa. If no one has the later any Ancient Rites would be coo'. I'm also interested in Old Man's Child.

I also want to try and get into some Doom.

And I second John in the Green Carnation request.

Hmm, Old Man's Child is very good. Their "In Defiance Of Existense" album is genious. One of my favorite albums. I'll up that for you :smile:

Do you mind if its in .m4a, or aac or whatever (the itunes thing)???