• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah sorry about that.....

i am desperately searching for anything by GRIEF OF EMERALD

Grief Of Emerald - Signs From A Stormy Past

Grief Of Emerald - Nightspawn

Grief Of Emerald - Malformed Seed

Those are the ones I need, I only have Christian Termination and its fkin awesome

I will glady up anything for the person(s) who gets me these.

I could dig Dimmu's Death Cult Armageddon and Ancient Rites' Dim Carcosa. If no one has the later any Ancient Rites would be coo'. I'm also interested in Old Man's Child.

I also want to try and get into some Doom.

And I second John in the Green Carnation request.

Okay, I know for a fact tcz has that Dimmu and stranger said he had some Ancient Rites lying around. :wink:

And as for Doom, I'm really, really enjoying the Swallow the Sun album I got (The Morning Never Came) and I also dig the Katatonia.

I can't listen to Sunn O))) at the moment (don't let the display name fool you) because I have trouble focusing these days, so maybe more stuff along the lines of Katatonia and StS? (Is Silent Stream of Godless Elegy Doom/Folk or something?)

Okay, I know for a fact tcz has that Dimmu and stranger said he had some Ancient Rites lying around. :wink:

And as for Doom, I'm really, really enjoying the Swallow the Sun album I got (The Morning Never Came) and I also dig the Katatonia.

I can't listen to Sunn O))) at the moment (don't let the display name fool you) because I have trouble focusing these days, so maybe more stuff along the lines of Katatonia and StS? (Is Silent Stream of Godless Elegy Doom/Folk or something?)

Ahh ill get you Dimmu's Death Cult too.

For black / gothic, if you havent checked out Rotting Christ, I suggest you should. There early matterial is black and they progressed to gothic, but their lastest album is ore toward black metal. I'll upload Sanctus Diavolos for you when I get home (im in ny right now).

Who is Unexpected?

and if anyone wants anything, ill probably respond to it, even if i havent heard of it, ill download it and check it out so post requests :biggrin: