• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hah sorry about that.....

i am desperately searching for anything by GRIEF OF EMERALD

Grief Of Emerald - Signs From A Stormy Past

Grief Of Emerald - Nightspawn

Grief Of Emerald - Malformed Seed

Those are the ones I need, I only have Christian Termination and its fkin awesome

I will glady up anything for the person(s) who gets me these.

I could dig Dimmu's Death Cult Armageddon and Ancient Rites' Dim Carcosa. If no one has the later any Ancient Rites would be coo'. I'm also interested in Old Man's Child.

I also want to try and get into some Doom.

And I second John in the Green Carnation request.

Okay, I know for a fact tcz has that Dimmu and stranger said he had some Ancient Rites lying around. :wink:

And as for Doom, I'm really, really enjoying the Swallow the Sun album I got (The Morning Never Came) and I also dig the Katatonia.

I can't listen to Sunn O))) at the moment (don't let the display name fool you) because I have trouble focusing these days, so maybe more stuff along the lines of Katatonia and StS? (Is Silent Stream of Godless Elegy Doom/Folk or something?)

Okay, I know for a fact tcz has that Dimmu and stranger said he had some Ancient Rites lying around. :wink:

And as for Doom, I'm really, really enjoying the Swallow the Sun album I got (The Morning Never Came) and I also dig the Katatonia.

I can't listen to Sunn O))) at the moment (don't let the display name fool you) because I have trouble focusing these days, so maybe more stuff along the lines of Katatonia and StS? (Is Silent Stream of Godless Elegy Doom/Folk or something?)

Ahh ill get you Dimmu's Death Cult too.

1222 fucking owns.

And Rapidshare's countdown is cooler now.

If anyone has any Unexpect I'd dig it. And if anyone knows any good gothic (I PMed Chrono but he hasn't replied) I wouldn't mind suggestions or, if you have the time, uploads.

I'm really getting into black, prog, and gothic.

For black / gothic, if you havent checked out Rotting Christ, I suggest you should. There early matterial is black and they progressed to gothic, but their lastest album is ore toward black metal. I'll upload Sanctus Diavolos for you when I get home (im in ny right now).

Who is Unexpected?

and if anyone wants anything, ill probably respond to it, even if i havent heard of it, ill download it and check it out so post requests :biggrin: