Accelerated Evolution

The Request Thread

Belial

• Replies 903
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've never heard of Bruce Haack, I searched my source and if its rock, I cant help you, sorry man. Who is Bruce Haack though?

Most of the albums I post I have already. Only the ones I put in my signature are my ups

Some Burzum, some mayhem....

Mayhem - De Mysteriis Dom Sathanas

Mayhem - Dawn Of The Black Hearts (live album)

Burzum - Burzum

Burzum - Det Som En Gang Var

all are not my links, so they dont go in my sig, i wouldve upped these but im going to sleep soon so yeah, ust use these links all obviously work

IF ANYONE HAS GRIEF OF EMERALD ALBUMS, TELL ME, I NEED, I NEED , I NEED!!!!!!!!!

Would anyone be able to hook me up with some Spock's Beard or Porcupine Tree stuff?

EDIT:

Also some stuff by:

Transatlantic

Neal Morse

Genesis

Yes

ELP

Metallica (I don't have anything)

Umm...I think that's it...for now.

requesting surf rock in mp3 format. couldn't get that cerazie stuff CF posted a while back to work :|

and if anyone has stuff by oceansize i'd like that too. tanks

Sorry man, I didn't even realize until now that that stuff was in m4a.

Reripping and sending.

Would anyone be able to hook me up with some Spock's Beard or Porcupine Tree stuff?

EDIT:

Also some stuff by:

Transatlantic

Neal Morse

Genesis

Yes

ELP

Metallica (I don't have anything)

Umm...I think that's it...for now.

I'll get you Kill Em All, easily one of the greatest thrash albums in history. Do you midn if its in the itunes format or do you want mp3s? I'll up when you respond. :smile:

I've never heard of Bruce Haack, I searched my source and if its rock, I cant help you, sorry man. Who is Bruce Haack though?

He's this amazing electronic musician that made the bulk of his music in midlife. He did alot of childrens records and stuff, his last three weren't childrens records however. All his instruments are self-made, hes pretty amazing. He remained pretty much undiscovered until recently, considering he did all his music in the seventies and sixties.