Accelerated Evolution

New Final Fantasy VII News!!!!!

Wind

I NEED TO CRACK MY GAME'S CODE TO RESSURECT AERIS

PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP ME RESSURECT HER SHE WAS THE ONLY PERSON IN THE WORLD THAT EVER UNDERSTOOD ME

Seriously, though, it's an alright game. I don't think great. I thought it was way fun until you left Midgar, got a lot less fun after that (for whatever reason, that's just how it was for me).

I really enjoyed FFVII. As an RPG at any rate. As an FF game, there's been nothing worthwhile in a decade.

Straight out as a game, though, I feel it's a solid 8.5/10, and I still enjoy running all the way through once or twice a year.

The main reason I don't like it is because I felt like it could have been a lot better (as in a lot more like the kind of game I would want to play). The Materia system is pretty cool, but I wish it had had a lot more Cyberpunk elements (hence why I like the game until you leave Midgar).

Also, I got bored of the plot -- but I've been called all kinds of a philistine for that before, let's not go there.

The main reason I don't like it is because I felt like it could have been a lot better (as in a lot more like the kind of game I would want to play). The Materia system is pretty cool, but I wish it had had a lot more Cyberpunk elements (hence why I like the game until you leave Midgar).

Also, I got bored of the plot -- but I've been called all kinds of a philistine for that before, let's not go there.

There was actually a hell of a lot more content in the script, the development cycle just ran dry. I'd love to see a remake for that very reason.