Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Jae Hoon

The NFL Football Thread

The Vikings could easily be the 2000 Ravens as long as they have a QB starting who doesn't lose them games. 3 and out and let the defense score the points is a fine enough strategy for them. Favre makes mistakes and has lost a lot of games in his career through dumb mistakes. They might even be better without him starting.

Yay?

nay. i'm not one of those people who post that Vick needs to be hung, but he definitely doesn't deserve to play professional football again.

whelp. about time to put my Eagles jersey back in the closet.

We haven't even started the year. lol

How do you know that will be the same big headline just because of one player?

We haven't even started the year. lol

How do you know that will be the same big headline just because of one player?

I wasn't talking about the headlines, it doesn't change the fact that it's true. Also you can believe that most headlines will revolve around Favre anyway, he already knocked Vick out of the top news stories.

Huh?

What I'm saying is...

Last year was the big news in the nfl was that old qbs were talking over.

This year, that COULD be the major headline, but maybe not.

It's still much too early.

well, vick isnt that old. regardless, lets talk more about how much of tool Favre is. My one friend said he hopes brett breaks his spine, one friend said they hope he breaks his arm, i personally hope he gets the ole tom brady special.

ESPN's rankings are so dumb. They were probably made in 5 minutes by an intern who is there for the financial side of things, not the sports side.

Madden Curse might have just struck in the 1st half of the NFL season. We'll see how bad Polamalu's knee injury is. Didn't look good in the replays.