Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Jae Hoon

NBA Thread

Yeah Miami's coming on strong at the end. Cleveland is the team to watch out for in the entire NBA. LeBron is about to have a real loud last laugh.

Oh sweet jesus..Sheed with the 3 pointer at the buzzer from halfcourt..to force overtime and then to win it in overtime

Fuck you guys now you wanna talk basketball..oh and Scar tell Miami thanks for the win Sunday :awesome:

<sigh>

I honestly hate watching Pistons games.. they do this shit with the 4th quarter comebacks everytime.. I think the Mavs are for real this year..but the SPURS watch those guys..people don't notice them.

The Mavs and Spurs are the two best teams in the NBA. I think the Heat have to be favorites to come out of the East, they're getting healthy just at the right time, but I think whoever wins the West will likely win this year.

Poor Big Ben and Co.

having to face both Flash and the Man of Steel in round 1.

ouch!

fixed.. Cleveland will play the sap Wiz.. which is such an easy win.

East

First Round

Detroit in 5

Cleveland in 5

Toronto in 6

Miami in 7

Second Round

Detroit in 7

Cleveland in 6

Conference Finals

Detroit in 7

West

First Round

Dallas in 4

Phoenix in 7

San Antonio in 7

Houston in 6

Second Round

Dallas in 6

San Antonio in 7

Conference Finals

Dallas in 7

NBA Finals

Dallas in 6

I agree with Scar, Spurs are blooming at the right time Mavs are jus a regular season team, I love my Pistons and they have an even better chance with C-webb but ehhh.. I dunno

If the Western Conference Finals are not Dallas vs. Pheonix........I am never watching basketball again.

These 2 teams HAVE to play for the conference. They are clearly the 2 best teams in the league.