Accelerated Evolution

Pre - A-E.

Natsu

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was totally part of the initial wave. I sat there in awe when Lindsay, Mitch, and IKENIE suicided their accounts. IKENIE's one thread was pinned (still legendary) instead of deleted.

Then I started posting here! Until, as many remember, I went out to buy a hat and didn't come back for 3 months. Yay for not being allowed computer access!

Yeah, sadly after the whole banning of his second account he moved onto a bunch of other random forums finally settling down on Something Awful. I haven't heard from the guy in about half a year or so. Which sucks, cuz he was my manthra buddy.

And everyone needs at least one of those.

Registered on AN back in 2001-2, and became a VG regular, then moderated the RPG CLub when Scar was banned, then the VG chats arose and I spent alot of time there during the planning phases of AE; I believe I was member number 5 the day we started AE.

I started out on AN a looong time ago (the only person I can remember from my early days at AN that is still around is MECHpilot, or Stranger as he's known now). By the time the whole Anti-AN thing started happening, most of the people that I actually liked on AN had been gone for some time so my AN involvement was pretty small at that time. And then all the people that I could still actually stand started moving over here, so I moved too.

I really miss Chibi~Belldandy. She was :awesome:

In fact, I miss Chibi~Heaven. That was the best thread in the GB&P Section. Then it got closed at like 10,000 posts and Belldandy disappeared.

All I remember is that before I went to boarding school (7th grade, holy fuck, I've been with you guys for like fucking EVER) we were at AN and when I came back from boarding school it was Early AE (before the two big crashes).

I started out on AN a looong time ago (the only person I can remember from my early days at AN that is still around is MECHpilot, or Stranger as he's known now). By the time the whole Anti-AN thing started happening, most of the people that I actually liked on AN had been gone for some time so my AN involvement was pretty small at that time. And then all the people that I could still actually stand started moving over here, so I moved too.

hehe, we had many a good conversation about System of a Down :hardgay:

and your mom liking Rammstein(?)