Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
Jae Hoon

Walmart Sucks

I love Colberts' report on the "Wal-Martian" ..in the fact that it could be its on independent country..and fuck you bitches on not shopping there.. I mean they have some great deals on the double dvd sets for 14 dollars..like The Transporter 1 and 2 jus to name some.

It's called social responcability. Walmarts goal is too drive away small business, that is BAD. Especailly since once wallmart drives away the small business they hire the lower class and pay that NOTHING, no over time and barely a chance to move up.

It's called social responcability. Walmarts goal is too drive away small business, that is BAD. Especailly since once wallmart drives away the small business they hire the lower class and pay that NOTHING, no over time and barely a chance to move up.

I really doubt their Grand Evil Plan is to drive away small business. I'm willing to bet their goal is the same as all business and corporations.... to make a profit.

I really doubt their Grand Evil Plan is to drive away small business. I'm willing to bet their goal is the same as all business and corporations.... to make a profit.

Nope, you're wrong, they're totally trying to destroy small business. And then, once 99% of the world is owned by eiter governments or huge corporations, then you'll be sorry! You'll all be sorry! mcloud.gif

Ad an "E" after the "S" and walk up to people and be like "Hi, I'm the SEGA, how may I help you?"

Sad part is I am just crazy enough to do it.

Uhh... that goes against basic economic theory.

People tend to choose to buy a product at the lowest possible price.

which is funny because the mom n' pop stores around here are like 5% cheaper on everything they sell as opposed to gas stations/grocers/etc.

Except for gas. Gas is much more expensive at the little mom n' pop place than it is at the multiple chevron's and shells.