Accelerated Evolution
Harrison Ford

Use the force?

"In England and Wales a combined total of 390,000 people or 0.7% of the population entered Jedi as their religion on the 2001 Census forms. This surpassed the religious denominations of Sikhism, Judaism and Buddhism; making Jedi the fourth largest reported religion in the country."

Dude, you gotta make your own saber. Duh.

They set their own jedi trails up in a basement! XD

In disney world they have a build your lightsaber jedi station. It's rad!

Seriously, though, these guys are waaay cooler than Scientologists. Haha. Firefox spellcheck is telling me Scientologist isn't a word. It's also telling me spellcheck isn't a word... :laugh:

old news......

yeah. i also remember something awful doing a forum feature for one of their websites. it was pretty great.

I was in 6th grade when I wrote Jediism as my religious choice on some in class form or something.

Seriously, though, these guys are waaay cooler than Scientologists. Haha. Firefox spellcheck is telling me Scientologist isn't a word. It's also telling me spellcheck isn't a word... :laugh:

as much as I can't believe that people actually made this a religion i have to agree with you.

I really wonder what George Lucas has to say about all this. :awesome:

as much as I can't believe that people actually made this a religion i have to agree with you.

I really wonder what George Lucas has to say about all this. :awesome:

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

More like, "As long as they follow my twisted fucking moral system that makes true Jedihood impossible, and any real person a Sith, then I'm fine with it!"

More like, "As long as they follow my twisted fucking moral system that makes true Jedihood impossible, and any real person a Sith, then I'm fine with it!"

i kinda doubt lucas himself came up with the moral system in KOTOR.

i kinda doubt lucas himself came up with the moral system in KOTOR.

Well whoever did is one sick person. :awesome:

And there is all that stuff in the original trilogy about submerging your feelings, also all that stuff in the prequels about Jedi not being allowed to love or become attached to people.

I think I am ready to commit to this religion. At least it sounds reasonable, not like all other religions.

nah I rather fuck and love random people..Jesis suck balls I would fall to the darkside so damn quick.

Well whoever did is one sick person. :awesome:

And there is all that stuff in the original trilogy about submerging your feelings, also all that stuff in the prequels about Jedi not being allowed to love or become attached to people.

Funny thing, Luke gets married later on.

Funny thing, Luke gets married later on.

Yeah, to his clone or something, right? Whatever, none of the stuff that happened after the original trilogy is all bullshit. Especially the part where Chewbacca dies, that is BULLSHIT he will NEVER DIE.