Accelerated Evolution

ConnectiCon

Poophy

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that I may have figured out how to make a pen-pen costume…

1) I make a frame out of chicken wire

2) cover the frame with fabric

3) spray foam on the fabric

4) cover the foam with fabric made to look like penpen

5) put on detailed stuff(the backpack/name plate, the red hair above the eyes)

6) remove the frame

I don’t know how I could do the feet ( I might get away with modifying a pair of flippers if I can stand walking in them…) or how to make it so I could see through the eyes, and not die from the heat (after all I plain to make it out of stuff meant to be used as insulation, so it will be quite hot in there unless I can figure something out..)

Edit: also how to get in and out of it

Edit: I could probably do some weird thing were I cut the foam in the back and put a zipper there, and then use the backpack to cover it up…

I have come to the conclusion that even if I could make a good penpen costume in time (something that im not sure of), I could not enjoy wearing it with out having the ability to take it off if it gets annoying. If I ever go to something like this and get a room, I will make a awesome penpen costume

Anywhere you can buy them at. Check some local thrift stores and salvation army locations, too.

well that's the problem. I don't know where I can buy them at. I was thinkin of the thrift shops, and I didn't even think of the Salvation Army. Maybe I can find one at the goodwill

Ok everyone, a room at the closest hotel will cost $250, so with at least four people it should be a good investment.

Who is officially in?

Also, if transportation is still a problem the train will take us without eight blocks of the hotel and convention center

Next year I'll be able to take everyone, but this is what we have for this year. Par-ty

Ok everyone, a room at the closest hotel will cost $250, so with at least four people it should be a good investment.

Who is officially in?

Also, if transportation is still a problem the train will take us without eight blocks of the hotel and convention center

Next year I'll be able to take everyone, but this is what we have for this year. Par-ty

Only four people in a hotel room? At PAX last year we split one twelve ways. :awesome: