Accelerated Evolution

Your Ethnicity?

Chris

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I always answer other to race/ethnicity questions. We don't even know it all.

Mostly-

English

German Jew

Scotish

Also some Narragansett. Also maybe very small amounts of other Eurpean in there (Polish, etc)

Basically, I'm a total mutt. My mom's mom even once claimed there's African in there, but she was kinda a crazy old hag so.....

Chavs are a subhuman race. The sooner we enslave them and their incestous ways, the sooner we have a source of cheap labour which we can work to death guilt-free.

I agree. :awesome:

as someone thats not british, i don’t know what a “Chav” is, but im in favor of enslaving it

I'm not a Brit and I know what a Chav is =/

I looked it up on wikipedia since I had no idea either.

Im guessing it means like Ali G?

Pretty much.

1. Go you YouTube.

2. Look up "Chav"

3. ...?

4. Profit!

:awesome:

Mainly Swedish, with German at a close second (probably close to 1/4th of both), the rest of me is fucking like EVERYTHING in europe. :awesome:

my mom's side is all english and my dad always plays up his ojibwe, and my grandma tells me about finnish. they also mention the czechoslovakian (aka bohemian) for completeness.

laurie i bet you're german! xD; a lot of germans came out to the mid-atlantic and midwest to farm.

Most families take pride in their background and history.

The fact that yours didn't is what confuses me.

1. Why

2. It's not that they didn't, it's that NO ONE KNOWS

I know because my father is English and my mother is half-Scottish and half-Irish.

How is it so confusing?

Well in YOUR case OBVIOUSLY you would know.

1. Why

Because people like to know where they came from. To know that my ancestors may have been part of signifcant events relating to the history of the certain country (whether significant or not) is pretty cool.

I mean, if you go back far enough, I bet most of us are related, but its still cool to have a good idea where your family originated.

Because people like to know where they came from. To know that my ancestors may have been part of signifcant events relating to the history of the certain country (whether significant or not) is pretty cool.

I mean, if you go back far enough, I bet most of us are related, but its still cool to have a good idea where your family originated.

I'm not asking why you would want to know - I think it's interesting and I wish I knew a little about my lineage. I'm asking why you'd have pride in it. You didn't have anything to do with it. What's to feel proud about? It's not like it's an accomplishment or something.