Accelerated Evolution

New Members

It gets like this every year and activity picks back up in the winter. People just have stuff to do.

Closing registration seems silly to do because we're not getting spammers (well, 'cept for one recently) so it's not really a problem anymore. And who knows, someone might just show up out of no where and be an active member. Faulty was one of those people. :awesome:

It gets like this every year and activity picks back up in the winter. People just have stuff to do.

Closing registration seems silly to do because we're not getting spammers (well, 'cept for one recently) so it's not really a problem anymore. And who knows, someone might just show up out of no where and be an active member. Faulty was one of those people. :awesome:

I think I was, too. I never even made myself a "Hi, I'm a n00b" thread. Probably because my first post was in the Video Games area. I'm, just saying that, as long as I've been here (at least a year by now, I think), I've only seen one or two people actually stick around out of the seven or so that registered.

I think I was, too. I never even made myself a "Hi, I'm a n00b" thread. Probably because my first post was in the Video Games area. I'm, just saying that, as long as I've been here (at least a year by now, I think), I've only seen one or two people actually stick around out of the seven or so that registered.

Still, we shouldn't close registration over that. That's why it should stay open, just in case someone pops in from out of the blue someday.

I can't really say why people join or don't join message boards. But they certainly do, haha. I mean, I go to message boards that aren't AE and get pissed off or annoyed at all the posting restrictions and things like that. I like this place quite a bit.

I remember it being more active last summer, too, but who knows.

Probably because this entire board is one big joke. It isn't really taken seriously, it's cool for us all who know eachother. But for someone dropping by for the first time and seeing every section not being posted in for hours to days except for Random thoughts which is the worst part of this forum IMO because it's like AIM and destroys all the other sections of the board. Why does it do that, well half the time there is a debate that is going on in there that could be a new thread in SD&D I mean we didnt have a post in SD&D for a week until the joke post made by SD. Also I hate the dark color background, I think we can use a new update, something lighter maybe.

We are probably mostly a music forum/ video game.

That's because most of the members, including Wind, often posted in those forums back at AN.

True, I suppose, but who would know besides us?

I bet the banner adds a huge deal of confusion. :awesome:

The banner is retarded. Please take it down.

It's not retarded, it just doesn't help establish an image for us as to what we're about. Even though we're really not about anything to begin with, just "Those guys who use to post at AN."

I'm sure for outsider who doesn't even know what AN is/was won't be attracted to this board beyond the free shit some of our members give away (two people registered just to ask me about things I've posted, and since have never come back.) The average convo between a person stumbling here from google is probably like

Dude: Check this shit out, this board has Alfonso Ribeiro as their banner

Guy: Who?

Dude: Carlton Banks, man.

Guy: Who?

Dude: FRESH PRINCE, FOO

Guy: OH! What's he doing now?

Dude: He did one episode of Bill Nye.

Guy: The science guy?!

Dude: Yep! Wait, what were we talking about again?

Guy: Something about Devin Townsend.