Accelerated Evolution

Cat!

Well like 2 days ago it showed up on our door step but it crawled up here, my mom says it's like 8-10 weeks old. I just finished feeding it, someone just dropped it off =/. Named it Kitty in honor of That 70's Show (original I know) this is my first animal and it's cool. I think I'll keep her.

I think that there is an international cat conspiracy to kill me…

2 cats have tried to bite/scratch my jugular and 3 have gone for my wrist

oddly enough, one of the few cats that never tried to kill me was my old cat, that scratched everyone else…

note: EUREKA, the link in your sig doesn’t work, add another “w”

• 2 months later...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love cats. Make sure to raise her right, or she'll turn out to be a queen.

Holy shit, I was just talking about all of my females last night, how I've only had one affectionate female. My girls are STUCK UP! :laugh: I know they love me, but these are the most aloof pets I've ever seen. But I always have to remind them that I am alpha just to keep them in check. They know who the boss is! LOL

My boys, on the other hand, worship me :wub: Every male cat I have ever had has been this way. I can't help but wonder if they do have a gender preference in an evolutionary sense :tongue:

So, do you still have her? Is she still biting & scratching? When my kittens do this they are just playing and never hurt me (except the one in the avatar-she was a firecracker when she was a kid). My kitten Wolfie (He looked like a wolf when he was younger...his name is Wolfgang Amadeus Fuzzybutt. I just made that up :tongue:) likes to nibble on my fingers and (especially) my ring and I take it as affection. Every cat is so different, it's amazing.

Well, I'm glad that she found you instead of someone who would mistreat her :wub:

I was pissed off at some people recently for dropping off 4 week old kittens at the city dump ;_; My brother brought them home and he shouldn't have because we really can't take care of kittens that small. They need so much more attention than we had time for. They passed away and I miss them so much, but I know they will be born again and have another chance :happy: I just wish I could've been the mommy they needed. They did love me though, so I must've done something right. This is making me sad...

my mom's thinking about calling animal control cause she will NOT get in the box or cage to go to the vet. she needs her stitches out and won't go in. so we're not feeding her till tomorrow afternoon, so she'll be lured into the cage. so ridiculous, spent 40 mins trying.

my mom's thinking about calling animal control cause she will NOT get in the box or cage to go to the vet. she needs her stitches out and won't go in. so we're not feeding her till tomorrow afternoon, so she'll be lured into the cage. so ridiculous, spent 40 mins trying.

Heres what you do: FUCKING GRAB THAT BITCH, THROW HER IN, AND SHOW HER WHOS BOSS.

WHO'S HOUSE?!