Accelerated Evolution

The AE contact information list!

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This doesn't have "bad idea" written on it at all.

Stormhaven guild does the same thing, (net-wide gaming guild since 1999, one of the most respected by game developers allowing us into all closed beta's). It allows members to keep in touch, since we're all buds... I can just make this thread viewable by members only.

Stormhaven guild does the same thing, (net-wide gaming guild since 1999, one of the most respected by game developers allowing us into all closed beta's). It allows members to keep in touch, since we're all buds... I can just make this thread viewable by members only.

Most boards have the option to openly post them in their profiles, so it's not like anyone is posting anything new here. Besides, everyone should already know everyone else's AIM and phone number by now anyway.

Name: Robin Flowers

Phone: (206) 218-6610 (texts are preferable since I'm usually busy, haha)

Email: captain.sinbad [at] gmail (hardly ever check this one)

AIM: ceraziefish

MSN: forkmachine@gmail.com (pretty much never use this because I never have anyone to talk to, haha <-- Make me change it!)

Name: Arthur Quarequio

E-Mail: inuyasha9432@yahoo.com

AIM: ShadowSniper64 or LordArchan

xFire: lordarchan

cell number: (203) 823-6348 (I probably won't answer it though, it's dead most of the time.)

Your real name isnt artie!? WHAT ELSE HAVE YOU BEEN LYING ABOUT!!!

Paranoid Anonymity

Phone: usa-gov-lies

AIM: RebelPilot#5

E-Mail: RebelPilot#5@ForestMoon.Endor

Would have been sent to the FBI if they weren’t already being beamed the information through the chips in our skulls

aim: abouttocrash1337

That’s you? Ha, I never knew who that was

also

name: MR. P.T.Bear

email: poophy_bear@yahoo.com(I check this every 2-3 months )

aim: poophy san(I go on like twice a year, add it if you want you might get lucky)

phone (203) *** - ****

name: MR. P.T.Bear

email: poophy_bear@yahoo.com(I check this every 2-3 months )

aim: poophy san(I go on like twice a year, add it if you want you might get lucky)

phone (203) *** - ****

poophy, is the man. I will figure out your number. I SHALL! I already have three numbers!