Accelerated Evolution

The Brent Predicts!

Nega-Brent

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenton, help! Will I get Davy Jones to play at my school dance?!

Brenton foresees Davy Jones playing at your school dance, but being mauled by a confused and overweight individual who was tricked into trying acid for the first time. There will be no survivors.

Brenton, do you think I should go to you or Vampy for my fortune telling needs?

QFBR: Quoted For Being Retarded

Brenton, is the rip in space-time stable?

The rip in space-time is neither stable or unstable, it is however totally bitching.

Brenton, will GPS die a horrible death?

Yes, the reincarnated soul of Karl Marx will hunt down GPS inexplicably and sodomize him with a hammer and sickle. The act will go unnoticed as it will take place during a Super Bowl half-time show involving Britney Spears and K-Fed as part of their second marriage tour.

Yes, the reincarnated soul of Karl Marx will hunt down GPS inexplicably and sodomize him with a hammer and sickle. The act will go unnoticed as it will take place during a Super Bowl half-time show involving Britney Spears and K-Fed as part of their second marriage tour.

Thank you.

:awesome:

8D me please

Margo will discover a tea leaf that increases the size of genitalia and kills stupid people, prompting many scientists, scholars, and horny nerds to develop a new religion with her as their savior.

Will GPS ever lose his virginity?

He gets sodomized by the reincarnated soul of Karl Marx, that counts.

Jigglypuff or Charmander?

Charmander, bitches.