Accelerated Evolution

Yeah, so my sister's fucking ignorant and doesn't listen to me regardless of the fact that even though she's four years older than me, I'm still more intelligent. She loves stupid pop music and bullshit and wants every new song every fucking second, so I help her out by teaching her how to use torrents. Well, my torrent thing fucked up on me and I don't care cause it's rare that I ever need to use it. She's fucking impatient as hell, so she won't even wait for me to get something off of like Megaupload or Rapishare from some jerkoff's blog or anything. Since she doesn't actually appreciate or enjoy music, she wants like one song per fucking album and because of this it's essentially pointless to download an album for her cause she doesn't want it. That was a warm up, here's the actual rant:

Now that you've been given some foreknowledge of the way things work between her and I and getting music and her fucking boundless impatience, I can get into the rant. She was complaining about how I didn't fix my torrent shit and blah blah blah and then she asked me about Napster. I said, "Fuck that shit, Napster fucking sucks and will be nothing but trouble." Almost as if I knew exactly what I was talking about, I was right. She fucking makes an account and tries a trial subscription and downloads the fucking software. Well, because something about my connection is selectively weak, she can't sign in to use it. Ok, whatever, I'm fairly computer savvy, let me take a look. I don't know who the fuck made this thing but it's not possible to unsubscribe unless you log in through the software and cancel it. WHAT THE FUCK. That's the dumbest fucking thing ever. So now I'm sitting here writing this unsure how to fix this fucking pain in the ass thing. Even if it's not a big deal, I'd be saved a lot of frustration if people FUCKING LISTENED TO ME BECAUSE IF I SAY I KNOW WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT, I KNOW WHAT THE FUCK I'M TALKING ABOUT. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU DON'T.

I need to go back upstairs now and further my frustration by practicing six string sweeps, knowing full well everything I work towards tonight will be for naught.

I just don't do things for my sister or my mother when it comes to computers, because they either blame me for any issues that happen, or they always expect me to bail them out when there is a problem.

Reminds me of when I used to live with my parents. Just because I used the computer the most, every time something went wrong it was automatically my fault. Funny how after I got my own computer it runs great, and they still break theirs. :awesome:

Yeahhh, I have my own computer in my room, and I never use the one upstairs anymore. But every time something goes wrong, it was me, of course. My mother refuses to believe that I have no need to use her computer. Because, you know, why would I choose to sit in her office all day when I could be in the comfort of my bedroom, in my underwear?

Ridiculous.

Reminds me of when I used to live with my parents. Just because I used the computer the most, every time something went wrong it was automatically my fault. Funny how after I got my own computer it runs great, and they still break theirs. :awesome:

OMFG. The same fucking thing here. No joke. Everything's my fault because I use the computer the most, but then when they fuck something up, I have to fix it. I'll check this out.

Same here. I share a computer with my brother, and whenever something breaks it's when he's using it, I still get blamed.

He also broke our DVD player while watching his crappy Buffy box set shit which I can't stand to begin with and it was automatically my fault. Now he is using my fucking PS2 as a DVD player which he knocked off the table at least three times now because of it. I want to hit him.