Nega-Brent

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, yeah, it kinda was intentional cuz he kept it up.

Let's just keep it to something like this:

Member one: Lol I fucked your mom last night

Member two: My mom's dead, faggot.

Member one: Oh shit, sorry. ... I fucked your cat last night.

Member two: I don't have a cat, that's just stupid.

Thank you, for my next stunt I will further test the limitations of AE in order to discover if I really can get away with murder. Any volunteers? Anyone? Wind maybe?

Brenton get your ass to the comics thread.. and look at the pic I posted..

Well, yeah, it kinda was intentional cuz he kept it up.

Let's just keep it to something like this:

Member one: Lol I fucked your mom last night

Member two: My mom's dead, faggot.

Member one: Oh shit, sorry. ... I fucked your cat last night.

Member two: I don't have a cat, that's just stupid.

That's rubbish, I would never mock someone else's cat.

The man has a point. Not like it was intentional.

Sure, the first time it was said he had no idea, but then calling it hilarious, and basically using the internet as a fallback for being a prick crossed the line, Christ, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who will stick up for another person here when they are being attacked for no good reason.

Internet or not, reverance for the dead is something I hold high, I can only hope that some of you don't have to go through what Seraphim, or even I have had to go through to have such a nonchalant attitude towards it.

Sure, the first time it was said he had no idea, but then calling it hilarious, and basically using the internet as a fallback for being a prick crossed the line, Christ, sometimes I feel like I'm the only one who will stick up for another person here when they are being attacked for no good reason.

Internet or not, reverance for the dead is something I hold high, I can only hope that some of you don't have to go through what Seraphim, or even I have had to go through to have such a nonchalant attitude towards it.

Who is Seraphim?

I agree with you, Alundra, but I don't think we should perma-ban. It's clear that Brenton is trolling and pushing boundaries and sometimes it's genuinely funny. At the same time, he clearly crossed a line here and got banned for a bit. Hopefully he won't do it again?

I mean, if he pulls this shit again I think we should ban him fo sho. But I like him.