Accelerated Evolution

I can't even think of a fucking title.

As bad as this may sound, try not to think about it if it makes you sad. Do things you enjoy to cheer yourself up. Or even talk with some of your other friends for comfort, they're probably as sad as you are :sad:

Try to rationalize with yourself too, things could be worse, but they're not.

could maybe get together with friends and such and have a memorial sort of thing where you all just get everything out and reminisce about him.

it may be hard to deal with at first but i think in the long run it would help, but thats just me.

there are no quick and easy solutions to feeling better about this sort of thing.

but i hope that you come to terms with it sooner rather than later because isn't the sort of thing thats just going to disappear.

its something that your going to carry with you through out life, and hopefully it can make you appreciate how fragile life can be.

I was reading this in RT and posted my sympathy there and all, but I know that words online from someone you've never met can only do so much. Just rest assured that everyone here is terribly saddened by this, nobody should have to go through this yet some people here are as we speak. I'm at a loss for words for what else to say, so I'll just stop with a simple I'm so, terribly sorry.

My condolences.

Life moves on. Try not to dwell too much about your friend's death. Just think about the good times that you had. I lost 2 very good friends to cancer in August 2006, about 1 week apart from each other. I grew up with one of them. Sucks really bad, but life goes on. I can't really tell you much other than that. Take care.

I'm so sorry for your loss. I really give you as much love as I can. This is terrible and it's so sad to see someone lose their life with so much ahead of them and for people so young to have to go through pain like this. I'm not trying to sound old or anything but there are just things in life that people our age just shouldn't go through.