Accelerated Evolution

Headache

Adam

Well, I've went to the doctor twice about it. Been going on for 2 months. I dunno if it's too much sleep, not eating enough (this is what I think it is.), not enough sleep, hormones...

I dunno what it is. I'm done trying to figure it out. It's just annoying and I've not been throwing up or anything. I haven't gotten to enjoy 1 day of my summer cause of this.

2-3 month headache is ridiculous kthx

nothing really. said to come back if my symptoms worsen i.e if i throw up in the middle of the night or something. i mean at first it was BAD but now i can deal with it. i used to have to go to sleep cause it was so bad, but that was at the beginning, some days it doesn't hurt.

Go to a different doctor if it's been going on for two months off and he doesn't do a damn thing about it. Get tested to find out if they are sinus related.

I hate going to the doctor. Ugh.

What test? Blood work?

also, can you explain sinuses? is it like allergies? watery eyes(i get that alot) sneezing(some) etc?

also my mom's a pissant.

i just asked her could she take me to a diff doctor before school starts back, she said "WELL HE TOLD YOU TO TAKE THE MOTRIN"

DIE

What test? Blood work?

Yeah, they'll do blood work on you just to make sure you aren't anemic or anything. Othe then that he'll just ask you a bunch of questions and touch your head and ask you to bend your neck in certain ways.

What test? Blood work?

also, can you explain sinuses? is it like allergies? watery eyes(i get that alot) sneezing(some) etc?

also my mom's a pissant.

i just asked her could she take me to a diff doctor before school starts back, she said "WELL HE TOLD YOU TO TAKE THE MOTRIN"

DIE

He told you to take motrin... that means you have sinus troubles, that's easy to get rid of..

What you need to do is see a doctor that specializes in this type of diagnosis field, non just a regular physician. There can be a million different reasons for youtr headaches, but if they are accompanied by sore throats, then you may need to undergo surgery to open up your sinuses, it's nothing major.