Accelerated Evolution

New Foo

Natsu

New Album Spet 25th: Echoes, Silence, Patience And Grace

Foo Fighters 6th studio album slated for SEPT. 25th RELEASE!

The Colour And The Shape 10th Anniversary Deluxe Edition In Stores Now!

Foo Fighters have announced the title and track listing for their forthcoming new album, which will be released September 25th on Roswell/RCA. "Echoes, Silence, Patience And Grace" is the band's sixth studio release and marks the first time the band has worked with producer Gil Norton since 1997's double platinum The Colour And The Shape, which is reissued this week as a remastered 10th anniversary deluxe edition featuring six bonus tracks.

Tracklist for Echoes, Silence, Patience and Grace is as follows (sequence TBD):

The Pretender

Let It Die

Erase/Replace

Long Road To Ruin

Come Alive

Stranger Things Have Happened

Cheer Up, Boys (Your Make-Up Is Running)

Summers End

Ballad Of The Beaconsfield Miners

Statues

But, Honestly

Home

As one of AE's biggest Foo Fighters fan..I've marked the date of getting this..is anyone else getting it?.. and Tim.. I'm still looking for PROBOT..I remember you telling me about it

you nerd, i sent you an upload of it months ago :|

i still need to get my copy of their last album back from my MOM. i let her borrow it the week after i bought it and haven't seen it since

no you didn't....

did you? I don't remember

i'll be picking it up as i know baltar will as well.

glad to hear about getting back with the same producer as colour and shape seeing as how thats the album that got me into them (but as a whole, one by one is easily their best album, imo)

probably not going to buy the remastered colour and shape tho.

but whats all this PROBOT?

i am intrigued.

DUDE!!! I was jus talking about this.. thanks man, I remember you telling me about it, and I never found it thanks Tim, I owe ya big time.

:|

the link is broken now. ah well....you nerd....

Noodle Dude: Probot was a metal project Grohl put together where he wrote a bunch of songs to be sung by various metal heavyweights. it was rad. can't believe Brain didn't download it when he had the chance

DUDE!!! I was jus talking about this.. thanks man, I remember you telling me about it, and I never found it thanks Tim, I owe ya big time.

Noodle Dude: Probot was a metal project Grohl put together where he wrote a bunch of songs to be sung by various metal heavyweights. it was rad. can't believe Brain didn't download it when he had the chance

my pc sucks.. I gotta upload it to Rita's laptop

shit...I forgot about it.

after seeing this I may order the cd this week..or wait for that Download.

Probot with Lemmy.

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...