Accelerated Evolution

It's too fucking early

Akito

I have to be at work in one hour and I seriously want to go to bed. Why must I go do my miserable job for eight hours before I'm allowed to enjoy a good nights sleep, which is, you know, something that's relevant to my health? This just really fucking sucks. Sure, you can blame me for letting my sleep schedule get so messed up, but you know what? Fuck you! I usually work second shift, so of course I'm not use to being up this early. In fact, if I didn't have to work, I would have gone to bed an hour ago. I'd be comfortable. I wouldn't be here whining like a little bitch. Seriously, this fucking sucks. I need a new job. One that doesn't suck (as much)... one with a consistent schedule.

I have to be at work in one hour and I seriously want to go to bed. Why must I go do my miserable job for eight hours before I'm allowed to enjoy a good nights sleep, which is, you know, something that's relevant to my health? This just really fucking sucks. Sure, you can blame me for letting my sleep schedule get so messed up, but you know what? Fuck you!

I feel you. Shit, work starts for me sometimes as early as 5AM and even though I'm used to waking up early and shit, I'm still ALWAYS tired in the morning whether I stay up till 10PM or 2AM. It doesn't matter I'm always just as tired in the morning. Work starts anywhere from 5-9AM and ends anywhere from noon till like as late as 6PM sometimes so believe me when I tell you I know how it is to work irregular hours often. But you gotta do what you gotta do to makes the moneys, you know?

Try this on for size.

You get up at 3 in the morning, get to the office at 4 am, find out that you have a shitload of stuff to do, eat lunch around 11 am, keep working, you look at the clock, it reads 6 PM, you keep going, you look at the clock, it reads 9:30 PM, you keep going, you look at the clock, it reads 2 AM, & you're still not done....

Welcome to my life! (^o^ ) <3

You got it made! Hahaha! ( ^o^)