Accelerated Evolution

fuck greedy people

Chris

They're souless bastards. I'm giving thought to past situations, that stemmed from people wanting money more than anything else. Fuck greedy people. It's just so difficult to have respect for someone who is obsessed with making money at the expense of others. Thanks for hearing my bitching and moaning. :crube:

I'm greedy. o_o Just not willing to harm other people for it.

Well, not innocent people at least.

It's a horribly shallow trait though.

You know, you get so many cool points just for admitting that xD

Most people are too frightened to admit their greedy, but all people are greedy in one way or another. It's simple human nature.

Everyone wants something, and in that way they are greedy.

The nun might not want money, but she is doing what she does because she has a delusional belief that it'll pay off in the next life. Thus, she is greedy.

Everybody wants something, but plenty of people are capable of realizing that it's not okay to sacrifice their morals to get that thing.

And some people don't want much, haha.

The nun might not want money, but she is doing what she does because she has a delusional belief that it'll pay off in the next life. Thus, she is greedy.

LOL making you want something doesn't make you greedy. That's like saying someone who wants world peace is greedy. Afterall these are the things nuns want... They don't want the new videogame system out..

I want to live for another 80 years or so, I AM SO GREEDY!!!!!!111 :hardgay:

But yea I don't think you mean that litterally, or do you?

Because following that logic, Siddhartha is probably the only non-greedy person to have lived.

Don't morals tend to revolve around what people want though? :unsure:

There's a difference between wanting something that is material :awesome: