Accelerated Evolution

The Sensational and Dynamic Masked Men Troll Gaia!

Ceraziefish

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was fucking fantastic!

AND DON'T YOU FORGET IT

Part two includes us attempting terrible British accents. Also neither of us could do Irish accents... So we decided that the guy from Ireland was an orc and gave him an orky voice. THIS IS NOT A RACIST STATEMENT BECAUSE HE LIKES AMERICAN FOOTBALL AND SO IS CLEARLY NOT IRISH ANYWAY

YOU'RE MASKED MAN #1?!!!!!!?!?!?!?!

... :ninja:

Hahaha! Only half way through.

The independent London girl/surfer/soccer player/football watcher. Awesome.

Yeah, all the characters are terrible. My favorite is the one who's dad is a GHOST. No explanation there. I think she meant her dad was never around or something? But no, she just said her dad was a ghost.

Also, there was a subplot where one of the kids was a drug dealer... MASSIVE lulz.

My God, that was awesome.

I eagerly await part two.

I'll upload it soon. We'll probably do a part 3 eventually since we didn't quite finish the entire thread (well, we did, but Garageband is shitty and stopped recording after an hour).

This is sheer brilliance.

Thankyou!

two words baybeee, :head bang:

best 'came home from the weekend' present ever

**also, get Mat closer to the mic next time plz

Yeah, we'll try. We were just using the mic on my laptop.

afetr listening, I APROVE WITH MANY LULZ

Thanks!

afetr listening, I APROVE WITH MANY LULZ

ZOMG DUBBL POST

I'd just like you all to know that I did some of these for AN as well, but they weren't quite as funny, because it was just me (no Mat) and, well, they just weren't as completely dumb. Anyway my friend who still posts on AN (videlcoolgirl) asked me not to post them on AE for fear that it would somehow leak back to her and she would lose her modship of the Roleplay forum...

...Yeah, pretty stupid, I know, but I didn't post them mostly because they aren't as funny.

I'm glad to hear the glowing reviews!

Episode 2 is uploading, should be up in about half an hour. It's an hour long, and cuts off in the middle because Garageband sucks.

We might not get to make another episode for a little while because Masked Man #2 lives on the complete opposite side of town. Possibly we could do something over skype, though...

We might go to another RP thread on Gaia, too. Depends on what the fanbase says *hint hint*

I've decided to play around with mixing music into one of these, so later today I'm probably going to read a short Slave RP thread on Gaia and mix in various Amon Amarth songs to be "atmospheric."

EDIT: I just realized at the end of this episode we say it's the last episode. That is not true. We were just pissed that all our hard work had been destroyed.

I've decided to play around with mixing music into one of these, so later today I'm probably going to read a short Slave RP thread on Gaia and mix in various Amon Amarth songs to be "atmospheric."

EDIT: I just realized at the end of this episode we say it's the last episode. That is not true. We were just pissed that all our hard work had been destroyed.

I totally believe we meant that it was the last episode as it applies to "High School." Because we are not ever touching that thing ever again. I hope.

Also, SPOILER (that doesn't really matter because it happens after our thing cuts out): Andrew? He's actually a drug dealer. It's amazing.

ALSO you should come to the studio at some point and then we can record one for that other RP we were looking at.

- Masked Man #2 can actually do a plausible British accent. But didn't this time because ???????.

i played this and instantly went 'WTF?' why is brent spiner on my pl atm?

We decided we were going to have a musical introduction. It only plays for 20 seconds or so, haha.

We can't do British accents because, uh, we're too free to do that. Our American spirit cringes at the thought of imitating the British (no seriously, most Americans can kinda do a British accent but not very well, at all, haha).

I totally believe we meant that it was the last episode as it applies to "High School." Because we are not ever touching that thing ever again. I hope.

Also, SPOILER (that doesn't really matter because it happens after our thing cuts out): Andrew? He's actually a drug dealer. It's amazing.

ALSO you should come to the studio at some point and then we can record one for that other RP we were looking at.

- Masked Man #2 can actually do a plausible British accent. But didn't this time because ???????.

Yarg, you should come over here. Tony is on his way at the moment.

Also you can't do a British accent, you said "Crikey" was British! Twat.

To be fair many americans think they can do a british accent when really they can't. they just think that's what we talk like. we don't all say crikey, poppycock, chin chin, tally-ho and hallo hallo hallo. Well I do but that's merely for comic value.

But you do say twat a lot.

well I dunno about all british but me and my friends definitely do.

We once managed to convince almost the entire year that twat had a silent p after the a and then everyone would ay fuck off it's not twapt but pronounce the fucking p. We had to keep slapping them and saying IT'S FUCKING SILENT THAT'S WHY YOU DIDN'T KNOW IT WAS THERE.

How anyone actually believed us was amazing.

So, my other friend and I have decided we are going to do a podcast. This podcast is a related project. This podcast is called "Hitler is a Form of Football." Don't ask why.

Make sure you pay attention to the album art during this one. Meaning you might have to use iTunes. Whatever. Have fun with it. It'll be up as soon as it finishes uploading.

To be fair many americans think they can do a british accent when really they can't. they just think that's what we talk like. we don't all say crikey, poppycock, chin chin, tally-ho and hallo hallo hallo. Well I do but that's merely for comic value.

a decent number of Americans have a fixation on how everyone pronounces words their so accustomed to differently.

Aboot, being an example. As is "ruff". It's pronounced "roof" ya' damn Yankees.