Accelerated Evolution
punroc1

Fantasy Football

Scarface   

So how many have officially joined up again?

Me

SC

Darkon

James

Dicky Trick

???

FIVE!

You can invite that guy whose email I threw out in an earlier post, and I could grab a couple more people around my area that are always down to play FF.

And what of Brian or Will or Baltar?

Oh I can;t remember if my friend Will played last year. Pretty sure he did but he is interested in playing again. Believe his team was the Optimus Prine's I'll pass on a message of his keeper or chuck you guys his e-mail when I next speak to him.

I'm sure Brian and Will will be playing though. So with scar's friend that's 8

My league is probably closing down which Will's brother was in and I know he wants to continue playing so that could be another? Also spoke to Will he is definitely in, but he needs to get his espn account unlocked so he can see his team to pick a keeper.

Scarface   

You mind sending my friend that invite again, he said he never got it...

also if we need any more peoples...

reddawn1563@gmail.com

another person that was in the league a few years back.

rasputin   

Ya Andre Johnson is my keeper, as far draft availability. Monday and Tuesday are ideal for me, because those are my days off. Any other day I can't draft before 11 EST. Sunday I can't draft at all.

Scarface   

No date set for the draft yet...

OK, let me get this straight.

I know Brian, David, Chris, Will, Steven are in it. I've talked to them or at least they have set up their keeper.

Who are Michael, Jonathon, and Mike on AE?

They have not set up their keeper and I don't think they ahve come on and said they are playing again. If anyone knows those fools, let me know who they are and if you think they will be doing this again.

Also, I invited yer brother Will. If those guys don't join I will cut the league back to 10 teams if need be.

one of them will be james xeno I think and another will be Baltar I believe. Belial said he was out but his name is Nick so I guess you have already counted that.

Scarface   

Yeah, I was looking at the people already in the league...I'm just trying to figure out who is who and if they are playing this year or not.

Scarface   

something seems buggy about the invites...i've been sending them non-stop for awhile now and neither yer bro or my friends have gotten them....ARG!

sent it...again..also who is yer keeper?

Scarface   

Since I guess I am now running this shit...uhm draft day is Monday night at 9:30 est...dunno what time that is for you fools. Let me know if this needs to be adjusted. PRONTO!

punroc1   

Since I guess I am now running this shit...uhm draft day is Monday night at 9:30 est...dunno what time that is for you fools. Let me know if this needs to be adjusted. PRONTO!

Thanks for setting the date.

I have been super busy and need to take a back seat this year.

I am glad you are fine with being co commish this year.

Also seams like most of the new owners have joined we are only missing one team.

Which we must get before the draft.

Little bit worried about the guy whose team name is third league don;t care and his icon is freeman saying I don't give a shit. I mean is he even gonna play? Hasn't selected a keeper either.