Accelerated Evolution
punroc1

Fantasy Football

Here are my two other Fantasy Football teams.

Ten man league (minimum) (this league has a flex option WR/RB)

QB: Carson Palmer

RB: Micheal Turner

RB: Ronnie Brown

WR: Randy Moss

WR: Reggie Wayne

RB/RB: Santana Moss/ Larry Johnson

TE: Kellen Winsow

K: blank lol

D: Minnesota

~Bench~

Bret Favre lol

Lesean McCoy

Percy Harvin

Chris Chambers

Le'Ron McClain

no kicker in this league...if favre doesn't come back then I'll just drop him, no biggie. McCoy is there for Westbrook insurance. Harvin is going to be RotY, calling it now.

Three Miami U players on this team, Winslow, Wayne, and Moss

Very heavy on Vikings players in this team...

RPGDL League (8 man league. I hate 8 man leagues, but this is there first stab at FF so I'll let it slide this one time. I prefer 10 or more, 8 makes it too superstar heavy.)

QB: Tom Brady

RB: Maurice Jones-Drew

RB: Brandon Jacobs

WR: Andre Johnson

WR: Dwayne Bowe

WR: Brandon Marshall

TE: Anthony Fasano

K: Stephen Gostkowski

Def: Minnesota

Bench!

Carson Palmer

Thomas Jones

LenDale White

Devin Hester

Santana Moss

San Diego Defense

Again I have three Miami players, Moss, Johnson and Hester.

We'll see how this goes.

ok so i dont know why the thread got locked in the first place but twwo more people are joining the league per Scarfaces request.

And i am debating whether or not to move the draft to the last friday of august or the 30th. and the 29th is an absolute no-no as i am seeing the flaming lips in philly

Flaming Lips \m/

I'm fine with either. I was worried a little about the 23 simply because I plan to be at bloodstock from the 17th to the 21st and 4 nights of no sleep binge drinking and getting every drug I can find in my system. I didn't think I would make the draft.

Thread getting locked was an accident, not sure how it happened. Sorry.

Its cool dude I am glad it was sorted out and I am leaning towards the Friday before I go to see the flaming lips as I need to get ready for school on that Sunday and I will be tired.

also because I have read about this format but never have experienced it and would like to try it out with your guys permission I would like to change to an auction style draft.

Um because I will be already moved in and I was trying to make it a more accessible date. If it is such a problem then some suggestions on when would be a good date work better the just complaining about how that date wont work.

Um because I will be already moved in and I was trying to make it a more accessible date. If it is such a problem then some suggestions on when would be a good date work better the just complaining about how that date wont work.

Preferably anything before August 25th most likely.

ok Thats what I had but you where like GG not going to be there.

I'm going to be in FL then, but it is a semi possibility but after that is just a hell no and I'd imagine that way for a couple other users.

But if it's between Aug 20-23rd, I'll try as hard as possible to get it done.

If not then I hope the shit I get is only semi shitty.

I'm going to be in FL then, but it is a semi possibility but after that is just a hell no and I'd imagine that way for a couple other users.

But if it's between Aug 20-23rd, I'll try as hard as possible to get it done.

If not then I hope the shit I get is only semi shitty.

Well you could set up your auto draft stratagy so that should you not make it then the cpu will draft accordingly

Auction style draft? Explain as I'm not really liking the sound of that.

Ok so here is the deal basically each person is given a set amount of "money" and you bid on players you want accordingly so you can put all your eggs in one basket or you can spread them out evenly.

That is the basic idea of an auction style draft.