Accelerated Evolution
punroc1

Fantasy Football

I see three people out of 12 who have picked their keeper.

http://imageshack.us...guekeepers.png/

By my count there are six keepers selected.

Also in order to view the league keepers you go to your team page and selct the option keepers on the topish of the page then it should bring you to a keeper slection then view league keepers.

I know I don't get round to posting much anymore but I am still interested/love this league and intend on playing. Also I agree with 2 rb's/WR's and one flex. Also I don;t know how many bench players we have right now but dropping 4 seems pretty harsh.

I know me and will (the optimus prine's) are staying, brian is I assume you two are that makes 5. Ba;tar showed interest in joining so someone should probably get in contact with him. Chris has yet to fail to play but someone should probably try and remind him about it. So that would put us up to 9 if we get all that. How many is it we need? 10 or 12?

I haven't checked the league so I might need to register my keeper but this happening again? I need to make up for my terrible last season. Also I hope you guys all tuned in for the draft.

Someone needs to get in contact with the LM. If not I guess we could always start a new league I would be happy for scar to do it agin. I also have another league already set up and we need some extras because of drop outs last year

So we have 4 confirmed? I'm sure Brian and Chris will be in and my new addition last year with Will takes us to 7 we really only need 1 more person. If everyone could add me on facebook or something I can make some form of group that would allow us to stay in contact or something making this easier. Also I forget how many spots are open in my other league it might just be easier to merge the two. (Name: David Emslie, sure you could find me through other guys contacts like Brian, Chris or Ryan.

Crazy idea...but....what about we merge with my RPGDL board FF league?

James is a poster there also, and that league has been dwindling down every year for awhile now. If we merge the two leagues together we could very well have a semi-filled up league!

http://www.rpgdl.com...pic,6035.0.html

Posted the same idea on the DL board. Thoughts?

So i apologize for not activating the league sooner. Over the past couple of months I have been working on my first independently funded short film and have graduated from college.

As such i have not been paying as much attention as I should've.

That being said get your keepers in and give me your dates for draft attendance. Also this year unless there are objections I will be assigning the Miami Molesters League Admin powers so that I can take more of a back seat in running this league.

Also this year i need to spend some more time becoming an employed member of society.

This is a copy pasta of the body of the email i sent out.

Give me your dates and make you keeper selections

Hey I was just logging on to this board for the first time in a lifetime to see if we were still doing this. Guess we are. Game on suckas.

Also, Aaron Rodgers is my keeper.

If some people that weren't in our league from last year want to join...how does the whole keeper thing work out?

Also, via con Dios Belial.

Well last year if I recasll those who don;t have a keeper get entered into a first round of drafting allow them to choose a keeper essentially and then the actual draft starts.

The Keeper rule works by replacing your first round draft pick with a player of your choosing from your previous year's team. New players would, theoretically, be at no disadvantage since they still get a pick first round.