Accelerated Evolution

OMG PSYCHO STEVE

Ok, so this guy Steve at work, right? He seems to like me.... Well, maybe that's a long story but anywhoo- I heard today from two girls I kinda trust. (Well, get stoned with) that he's apparently this big player, and even scammed one of those girls sister's out of six grand so he could buy a car. Now, he's refusing to pay or talk to her. Well, ever since we met he's been really paranoid about rumors that go around at work. Like, seriously hurt by them. I would understand why if this is it and it's not true, but some of you know my luck and I'm debating confronting him or just ignoring him. It'd be really sad if it's just romurs though, because the same happened to me. (I was sleeping with Patrick one week and a lesbian the next, so it's not like it doesn't happen A LOT at that place.)

Thoughts?

(And I'm kinda high so if this makes no sense I'll edit it unless I realize how dumb this is to post here and attempt to delete all of it. We'll see.)

Thanks!

Calm down and slowly back away, then re-evaluate all of it. If he is a big player, stay away from him, if he isn't, big deal. These girls that you simply get stoned with can't be trusted, you should just talk to him about it and see if you feel that he's being sincere. I mean, I don't know who would make up a story about some dude stealing 6 grand from an ex.... but it's worth checking out.

Work relationships suck, anyway.

He might be leaving for a better job that pays a lot more though. He had an interview yesterday.

I know this girls sister and mom though, and they don't seem like the type to lie. That's the only thing that worries me. Otherwise, to be honest I felt like I could trust him.

So yeah, must confront him. It will be hard, but chances are I'll be feeling powerful. XD

He might be leaving for a better job that pays a lot more though. He had an interview yesterday.

I know this girls sister and mom though, and they don't seem like the type to lie. That's the only thing that worries me. Otherwise, to be honest I felt like I could trust him.

Well, the thing about men who manipulate women is... they KNOW how to manipulate women.

Tread lightly and I hope it turns out for the best

Well, the thing about men who manipulate women is... they KNOW how to manipulate women.

Tread lightly and I hope it turns out for the best

You see, that was the safest thing with Tony. I knew him for so long that if he tried to manipulate me I could usually call him on it. Might let him win anyways, but he knew he didn't win because of him manipulating me.

Heck, he kinda learned some of it from me. (Like the guilt trips, totally mine first. Accidently, but yeah mine.)

You see, that was the safest thing with Tony. I knew him for so long that if he tried to manipulate me I could usually call him on it. Might let him win anyways, but he knew he didn't win because of him manipulating me.

Heck, he kinda learned some of it from me. (Like the guilt trips, totally mine first. Accidently, but yeah mine.)

Woman should always do the manipulating, being the smarter of the two sexes.

It's really weird though how all along he's been warning me not to talk to him because there will be rumors and it's awful, blah blah blah unless he was thinking ahead and figured I'd find out. I'm not really sure. >_<

Gah! I hate this! And I won't see him until Wednesday to confront him.

does he seem like a stable/smooth guy? if he's not, i can easily see people getting "big player" out of a few really awkward relationships/personal difficulties

He was engaged, but she apparently ended it because she wasn't really to "grow up." She was younger than him. At least that's what he told me. I believed him at the time. Said she was really mean with how she went about it....

If that person is that dumb to give out that much money TO ANYONE then it deserves to be stolen. That said I really wouldn't believe it.

I wouldn't either, but I found out from the girls sister and mother, and we get along pretty well. They both admit she's an idiot too.

I know I said I was going to confront him, but I've just been avoiding him. ^^;; He did go find me today, but just to pretend to squirt me with a spray bottle. (Long story.) So, I didn't really have to talk much. *Pretended to be busy* ^^;;