Accelerated Evolution

Fox 11 is fucking retarded.

thebornotaku

These are the same people who thought that 4chan was a group of elite cyber terrorist

Do the words “fear mongering” come to mind?

Not just 4chan, but 420chan. OH GOD THE STONERS ARE COMING!! HIDE THE FOOD!!!!!

My friend and I are planning on trying to get a local news station to run a similar story on Anon.

Not just 4chan, but 420chan. OH GOD THE STONERS ARE COMING!! HIDE THE FOOD!!!!!

My friend and I are planning on trying to get a local news station to run a similar story on Anon.

You NEED to get interviewed for it. And wear a huge ghanja shirt and all necessary accouterments.

Lol at that story. "HOLY SHIT PEOPLE CHARGING MONEY FOR SOFTWARE THEY'VE DEVELOPED?! EVEN WORSE THEY'RE CHARGING KIDS? HOLY FUCK"

Wow, that's just sad. Stealing from your parents to buy "accessories" for your in-game character is just retarded. I play maplestory, yes, not that much as those fucknuts do though, but i just use all the default settings and such. never spend any real money on anything that has to do with gaming. and when they were talking about hairstyles did anyone else notice they were showing the character create screen that only has the default hairstyles that you don't pay for?

Wow, that's just sad. Stealing from your parents to buy "accessories" for your in-game character is just retarded. I play maplestory, yes, not that much as those fucknuts do though, but i just use all the default settings and such. never spend any real money on anything that has to do with gaming. and when they were talking about hairstyles did anyone else notice they were showing the character create screen that only has the default hairstyles that you don't pay for?

Well yeah, why would Fox 11 pay for that shit?