Accelerated Evolution

All of a Sudden Sega has Stopped Sucking Beyond Suck

Siendra

Jet Set Radio Next

Which is just an over stylized and watered down skating game with music that can get on your nerves after you've listened to the same 10 obnoxious tracks over and over.

Fighters Megamix

No idea what that is, but it sounds like a fighting game, and if that is the case... I'm bored already.

Skies of Arcadia 2

Because the first one didn't bore the hell out of me enough.

Space Channel 5...

Same problem Jet Set has minus the skating.

NEED!

Which is just an over stylized and watered down skating game with music that can get on your nerves after you've listened to the same 10 obnoxious tracks over and over.

No idea what that is, but it sounds like a fighting game, and if that is the case... I'm bored already.

Because the first one didn't bore the hell out of me enough.

Same problem Jet Set has minus the skating.

OK. You leave now.

In all honesty, as much as I loved the first, I hope Skies of Arcadia 2 is BS. I just can't imagine how they could make a good sequel.

i can't really see them making a sequel, however if they did im sure that it would just start with a new story and new characters.

Sonic the RPG (Xbox360,PS3)

ok, now im calling bs. wasn't this already announced for the ds and by some other dev?

i can't really see them making a sequel, however if they did im sure that it would just start with a new story and new characters.

ok, now im calling bs. wasn't this already announced for the ds and by some other dev?

It's being developed by Bioware and Sega is still producing it but yeah it was announced as a DS exclusive.

As fake as this obviously is... I wish some of it were true. T_T

Some are. Here's what the list looks like if you pick apart what's already been announced to what's just speculation.

Confirmed Titles:

Alien Syndrome

After Burner: Black Falcon

Beijing 2008

Crazy Taxi: Fare Wars

Ghost Squad

Happy Tree Friends False Alarm

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games

Nights: Journey of Dreams

Phantasy Star Universe: Ambition of the Illuminus

Sega Rally Revo

Sonic Rivals 2

Sonic Rush Adventure

Sonic the RPG (DS)

The Club

The Golden Compass

The House of the Dead 4

Universe at War: Earth Assault

Virtua Fighter 5

Speculation:

ChuChu Rocket!

Fighters Megamix 2

Jet Set Radio Next

Medieval II: Total War KingdomsVisit (?)

Samba De Amigo Fever

Sega Classics Collection 2

Sega Superstar 2

Shenmue 3

Shenmue I & II Plus

Skies of Arcadia 2

Sonic the RPG (Xbox360 and PS3 versions)

Space Channel 5 Part 3

Space Channel 5 Showtime

Virtua Fighter Kids 2

Worldwide Soccer Manager Live

Yakuza 3

In a past issue of Nintendo Power a person from Sega said they were looking into reviving a handful of older series, but would only confirm development of Afterburner and Alien Syndrome since they were already announced before the issue went to print. So who knows.

There was also that one Sega rep at E3 saying that a Wii version of Samba De Amigo (not PSP) was in development.