Accelerated Evolution

Heroic Cop Kills 5 Year-Old Boy

That cop needs to be hunted down and murdered.

Besides, everyone knows that when you have a gun you don't shoot unless you know what is behind your target in case you miss. I don't even use guns and I know that. Who trains these geniuses?

If that snake wasn't venomous I'm going to be even more mad. I mean, seriously. Let's shoot at the HARMLESS snake when there's other people around because it HISSED AT US.

Honestly, I hate the fact that cops carry guns. I mean, some need them, but they are trained enough to handle it properly. It scares me.

Ya i hope that cop gets fucked for life for a fucked up thing like that.

...As stupid as he is, there's no reason to fuck up two people's lives for this.

I think a sentence of a stiff fine and a few years in prison is sufficient. It was an accident, he knows what he did is wrong and he probably feels fucking terrible about it.

But "OMG he killed a kid he's not human anymore."

I agree that he's probably a dumb asshole but it's his right as a human to not be completely fucked for the rest of his life.

...As stupid as he is, there's no reason to fuck up two people's lives for this.

I think a sentence of a stiff fine and a few years in prison is sufficient. It was an accident, he knows what he did is wrong and he probably feels fucking terrible about it.

But "OMG he killed a kid he's not human anymore."

I agree that he's probably a dumb asshole but it's his right as a human to not be completely fucked for the rest of his life.

somewhat true, but I don't like how cops have the "It was an accident" excuse. Look, i have all the respect in the worl for most cops, but there is no excuse for stupidity with a gun. If you have a gun, know what the fuck you're doing before you fire it. Also, he shouldn't ahve been shooting at the snake in the first place, animal control should handle that. he should get whatever the charges would be for a non cop who does the same thing would be.