Accelerated Evolution

I found my Dreamcast, but...

Svenska Aeroplan

So, my mom made me get all my shit out of her garage, and one of the things I found is my Dreamcast (and my Genesis, and my NeoGeo). The problem is, all my games are scratched to all hell. Not my fault!

Anyhow, if I download DC game ISO and burn then to a disk, will they work? I know the Dreamcast used GD-ROMs for games, but it could read CD-ROMs too. I NEED TO PLAY SKIES OF ARCADIA!!!1ONE

Also, who decided to make the controller cords so damn short!? They don't even reach my couch. :closedeyes:

I let it go over night, and it sped up quite a bit while I was asleep. My uplaod rate is stupidly high considering how slow my download rate is. Very annoying.

94.5% done, and slowly losing speed.

OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG

FINISH ALREADY!!!!1

so just a question...

i never got to own a dreamcast, My local electronics store has 2 dreamcasts for 35 bucks each (with out the cables or controllers, i have to buy those seperately) I think it would cost about 60 all together.

Should i buy one?

if you can get a hold of everything (i can only imagine how hard a VMU is to find) then hell yeah!

so just a question...

i never got to own a dreamcast, My local electronics store has 2 dreamcasts for 35 bucks each (with out the cables or controllers, i have to buy those seperately) I think it would cost about 60 all together.

Should i buy one?

Yes.

That's all that really needs to be said here. :wink:

Talked with game crazy special orders today, and they have just about everything except Skies of Arcadia. It would seem used Dreamcast games are either still in stores or destroyed. One or the other.

On the other hand, used Dreamcast games seem to run about $5 on Amazon. You have to pay seperate shipping for each though since they come from different vendors.