Accelerated Evolution

Sell, Sell, Sell!

The Masterplan

It occurred to me today that I don't use any of my consoles at all anymore. My PS2 and Genesis are covered in dust and my collection of games is always sitting there waiting for me; crying out, but to no avail for me to play them. Save a few of my games [and I mean a few], I'm planning on selling everything off. Cause every now and again, I want to play some RE4 or GGXX. Here's a list of what I'm contemplating selling:

Dead Or Alive 2: Hardcore

Devil May Cry 3 [special Edition]

Front Mission 4

Fur Fighters: Viggo's Revenge

Guitar Hero [i'm sure that's blasphemy around these parts.]

Jak & Daxter

Jak 3

Kingdom Hearts

Lord Of The Rings - The Two Towers [lulz]

Maximo: Ghosts To Glory

Metal Gear Solid 2: Sons Of Liberty

Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater

NFL Street 3

Onimusha Warlords

Onimusha 2: Samurai's Destiny

Onimusha 3: Demon Siege

Onimusha: Dawn Of Dreams

Prince Of Persia: The Sands Of Time

Prince Of Persia: Warrior Within

Prince Of Persia: Two Thrones

Ratchet & Clank

Ratchet & Clank: Going Commando

Resident Evil: Code Veronica X

Shadow Of The Colossus

Silent Hill 3

Silent Hill 4: The Room

The Simpsons: Hit & Run

Sly Cooper and Thievious Racoonus

Splinter Cell

Stretch Panic

I know they're not all gems and you can see how my taste changed drastically. [between buying shitty games and later learning what's shitty and what's not] That list isn't really set in stone, some things may be removed from the chopping block. The only things I didn't list that I own are Resident Evil 4 and Guilty Gear XX because those are the only two games I ever get a powerful yearning to play once per equinox. But I mean, as much as I'd hate to get rid of some of these, I know for a fact I'll never play them. I hardly have the time for games these days, especially console games. And even if I did, I've kind of lost interest in console gaming. The only things I really play anymore are WoW and ET which I scarcely play regardless. So, basically what I'm getting at is this: What's a fair asking price?

$10 tops for each, and less depending on the title if you were to eBay them.

If you have the guitar for Guitar Hero then you could get maybe $20 or more for it. Also, if you have the Wesker's Report disc that came with a pre-order of RE:CVX you could get a fucking bundle. Last time I checked they were going for around $80 without the game.

If you're really desperate for cash eBay them. If not, then wait for a "trade in (x) amount of games, get (x) free!" sale that EBstop has every once and awhile.

$10 tops for each, and less depending on the title if you were to eBay them.

If you have the guitar for Guitar Hero then you could get maybe $20 or more for it. Also, if you have the Wesker's Report disc that came with a pre-order of RE:CVX you could get a fucking bundle. Last time I checked they were going for around $80 without the game.

If you're really desperate for cash eBay them. If not, then wait for a "trade in (x) amount of games, get (x) free!" sale that EBstop has every once and awhile.

how often do they have those specials at EB? i've got a bunch of games i wouldn't mind getting rid of

how often do they have those specials at EB? i've got a bunch of games i wouldn't mind getting rid of

They usually have them once or twice per season, or when a holiday is coming up. Only thing have going on now is getting an extra $10 credit when trading in 2 DS or PSP games.