Accelerated Evolution

Jessica Chobot Statue by Southern Island

Gundampilotspaz

jessicachobotshirt1.jpg

jessicachobotbikini1.jpg

=

jesspsp_qjpreviewth.jpg

Southern Island and Symbiote Studios are proud to announce that we are currently developing anime statues based on the beauty and style of Jessica Chobot. Southern Island has been working closely with Jessica along with famed artist Kerry Shyver (Shinobi-Kyouta)to design statues that represent the best of what makes Jessica Chobot.

Each statue will be extremely limited editions of only 500 pieces sold world wide. They will be individually hand numbered and made out of highly collectible polystone material not plastic. The statues will be over 12 inches tall and come with a highly detailed base.

J!NX has also agreed to supply the shirt art for many of the statues in order to truly catch the essence of Jessica's look.

These statues are scheduled to be released under Southern Island's Autumn Beauty line Winter of 2007. More details can be found as we take you step by step through the process on this web site.

Are gamers really so desperate?

This kinda makes me sick, and I'm the biggest pervert I know! Just because she might like video games and is hot... we need a figure based on her? I'm not even sure what to believe anymore.

Soruce: http://shop.southernisland.com/forum/Topic1295-13-1.aspx

The first one is actually pretty cool. I mean, I feel the same way about it being based on a game show host, but just a figure for gamers? That first one is neat.

Well, GP-GP-GPS....

It is, they are really cool figures. And I'd buy one... but I thought everyone was kind of over the whole "OMG JESSICA CHOBOT IS A HOT GAMER!"

what?

Girl decides to lick a PSP and posts the picture up on the interweb.

Someone from IGN finds the pictures and decides to give her an interview.

IGN liked how she played World of Warcraft and thought she was "hardcore" so they give her a job at IGN.

She hosts her own show at IGN.

Guy from Southern Island thinks there's enough nerds that watch that show to gouge money off them by making a statue of said girl.

That about sums it up.

Personally, I think girl gamers can be hot without giving fellatio to their systems. I, for one, find my DS works best when not covered in saliva.

But hey, somehow I don't think I'm in the demographic they're appealing to.

The NES always played better after being blown. Female or not.

Personally, I think girl gamers can be hot without giving fellatio to their systems. I, for one, find my DS works best when not covered in saliva.

Well, a real gamer wouldn't waste money on a PSP to begin with. :awesome:

But hey, somehow I don't think I'm in the demographic they're appealing to.

It would be awesome if you were..... :awesome: