Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
ROCKSTEADY

Who wants to come to michigan?

ahhhh.

yeah, i got to get at you and noodle boy.

Funny thing is, I've met Noodle Boy, though I'm not sure if he remembers.

Hahaha! Do tell.

We have a mutual friend who use to post on these boards and while visiting him I'm pretty sure I met Noodle at a hockey game between our rival universities in which I was the only person in the whole of the student section rooting for MSU and proudly wearing my colors. The rabid crowd was not too fond of that I'll tell you.

We have a mutual friend who use to post on these boards and while visiting him I'm pretty sure I met Noodle at a hockey game between our rival universities in which I was the only person in the whole of the student section rooting for MSU and proudly wearing my colors. The rabid crowd was not too fond of that I'll tell you.

Didn't you fuckers win the national championship?

Funny thing is, I've met Noodle Boy, though I'm not sure if he remembers.

i remember. i was mildly amused by your antics.

i was also really surprised that they let you sit in the WMU colors only student section.

and that drunk fat hockey loudmouth guy didn't see and then kill you.

you guys didn't stick around to long for the post hockey drunkenness though.

i remember. i was mildly amused by your antics.

i was also really surprised that they let you sit in the WMU colors only student section.

and that drunk fat hockey loudmouth guy didn't see and then kill you.

you guys didn't stick around to long for the post hockey drunkenness though.

I snuck into the student section using Pat's ID and some quick thinking to talk my way past the guy checking ID's and the cop outside. (Both of whom needed a bit of convincing)

As for not sticking around, what can I say, Jon is lame and left a party at 10:30!

Didn't you fuckers win the national championship?

Yes... Yes we did.

Belial has a sweet apartment everyone can stay in. I just spent the best two weeks of my life there. It even has a broken air conditioner that I may or may not be responsible for damaging.

Belial has a sweet apartment everyone can stay in. I just spent the best two weeks of my life there. It even has a broken air conditioner that I may or may not be responsible for damaging.

A sweet apartment that I'm moving out of in a week. You guys better hurry up and get here!

Is it strange that I definitely want to experience some Michigan winter?

I want to hear you say that around February.

I miss Michigan..and growing up in Inner city Detroit those were the days

where were you from, i have family in allen park, used to have family in Lincoln park.

I used to stay down there all the time.

where were you from, i have family in allen park, used to have family in Lincoln park.

I used to stay down there all the time.

I lived off Schoolcraft road..I don't know where that is...its been awhile.. my mom still lives there though.