Accelerated Evolution

New podcast related project, coming down the line

Gundampilotspaz

Hello everone!

You may know me as the "Gundampilotspaz", but what you don't know is that I have aspirations to conquer the world!

I have plans to start up a new geek podcast, so anyone willing to contribute to disscussions, give reviews, essays, or just dick around with geek topics than please replay and we'll set something up. I'm still working on the name and will be working this week to get hosting and a feed set up. By next week we should be ready to record the first episode and put i online.

Thanks!

Hello everone!

You may know me as the "Gundampilotspaz", but what you don't know is that I have aspirations to conquer the world!

I have plans to start up a new geek podcast, so anyone willing to contribute to disscussions, give reviews, essays, or just dick around with geek topics than please replay and we'll set something up. I'm still working on the name and will be working this week to get hosting and a feed set up. By next week we should be ready to record the first episode and put i online.

Thanks!

You mean like recording ourselves doing something nerdy like playing dnd?

So, people can start suggesting names. All I have now are:

"It's great to be a nerd"

"Some like it hot with a triple X funk"

"The Gundampilotspaz Extravaganza!"

"CHOCOLATE RAIN!"

"My Cousin Vinny" (In this podcast, Vinny would be allowed to rant for 15 minutes, and then we discuss what he was trying to say for the rest of the show)

"My Cousin Vinny" (In this podcast, Vinny would be allowed to rant for 15 minutes, and then we discuss what he was trying to say for the rest of the show)

man i can rant way better than Vinny.

btw, I'm in. and I shall think of random topics.