Accelerated Evolution

Dear Sci-Fi channel,

Dear Sci-Fi Channel,

Stop re-imagining things.

Battlestar Galactica was good. Flash Gordon is not. And for the love of god and all that is holy, The Wizard of Oz does not need to be remade into an other dimensional cop story.

Please stop before you turn the Bereinstein Bears into a story about drug addiction and genetic morphism.

Love, Gimpyboy.

PS. I don't really love you.

Dear Sci-Fi Channel,

Stop re-imagining things.

Battlestar Galactica was good. Flash Gordon is not. And for the love of god and all that is holy, The Wizard of Oz does not need to be remade into an other dimensional cop story.

Please stop before you turn the Bereinstein Bears into a story about drug addiction and genetic morphism.

Love, Gimpyboy.

PS. I don't really love you.

Yeah I saw that Wizard of Oz remake trailer and I was like ummm ok....what a steaming pile it is.

So I read up a bit more about Tin Man, (which take place in the Outside Zone) and apparently DG (That's Dorothy Gale's hip new nickname) meets up with the Tin Man who is a police officer who has lost his metaphorical heart.

Excuse me while I puke for a second.

Okay, I feel better. Now to work on my Berenstein Bears pilot.

• 3 months later...

I thought it was Lucy Lawless. :mellow:

dude, wth?

she's blonde now (well, as of BSG) and WAY older

PLUS SHE HAS AN ACCENT

oh and liek gps said after it abandoned the wizard of oz stuff, it turned out to be good. the SFX bother me though, because it's really obvious they're not like....on a real set.

glitch is <3 XDDD

So far it's really dull and the actors all seem like they're just calling it by the books while they wonder how they got involved in a Sci-Fi Channel mini-series and I don't understand why it's called Tin Man when the show doesn't focus on him.

I think it would have been a better idea to make the show some sort of continuation of the Wizard of OZ instead of a re-imagining. At first I thought thats where they were going with it, because I thought DG's mother was going to turn out to be the original Dorothy, but then they pulled that royalty crap on us.