Accelerated Evolution

Nintendo Wii is 20000 units away from passing the 360.

punroc1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i dunno... the PS3 is currently my favorite... personally i think the Wii has an even poorer selection of games, mine has been collecting dust for a while now

Attach rates and units sold are two entirely different things. Although, I fully agree with you. In fact I sold my Wii for $450.

Costs too much to justify the current number of quality games for a lot of people. Plain and simple. It'll pick up eventually.

199 is still the magic number in the games business.

this

I'm gonna be picking up a 360 sooner or later. once I get a few more paychecks. I have the money now but I'm cheap.

i dunno... the PS3 is currently my favorite... personally i think the Wii has an even poorer selection of games, mine has been collecting dust for a while now

Mine hasn't seen game action for about a month when I picked up Twilight Princess again. I'm really pissed that I bought a Wii so soon. I knew there'd be almost no good games for it during its first year of life. That's why I'm planning on getting a 360 Elite or PS3 pretty soon. I just can't decide which I want first.

Are you gonna get the elite or just the premium?

uhh idk. I have enough for the elite so I've been thinking about that. I mean, since I don't have one already i guess getting the Elite would make sense, although it's quite a bit more.

I'll get back to you after I get back from walmart sooner or later.

uhh idk. I have enough for the elite so I've been thinking about that. I mean, since I don't have one already i guess getting the Elite would make sense, although it's quite a bit more.

I'll get back to you after I get back from walmart sooner or later.

I know walmart i supposed to be cheap but dear god dont buy from there they have such bad service in the video game section.

I waited to 2 hours to try and get condemned criminal origins but the wrong person to get the game was being sent each time and i eventually didnt get it so they got horrible service man.

I know walmart i supposed to be cheap but dear god dont buy from there they have such bad service in the video game section.

I waited to 2 hours to try and get condemned criminal origins but the wrong person to get the game was being sent each time and i eventually didnt get it so they got horrible service man.

walmart has terrible service period.

while trying to see if they had 28days later on dvd, the guy kept on assuring me that it was out in theatres and not on dvd.

he refused to belive me that he was thinking of the sequel that was in theatres and kept telling me that i was talking about the sandra bullock movie 28days.

all the while staring at the girl i was withs boobs and creeped her the fuck out.

-shrugs- it's the closest place from my house. Personally, I've never been subject to their craptacular service thankfully. I just get lucky every time I'm there. :awesome:

I would rather go to an EB or GameStop but the closest one to my house is in Hamden and I dont feel like driving all the there. lol

-shrugs- it's the closest place from my house. Personally, I've never been subject to their craptacular service thankfully. I just get lucky every time I'm there. :awesome:

I would rather go to an EB or GameStop but the closest one to my house is in Hamden and I dont feel like driving all the there. lol

Alright whatever i could understand that reasoning.

Go with a newer model Pro (the ones that have HDMI).

Unless you plan on renting movies and buying a lot of shows, want to play FFXI, and want just about every single game on XBLA now, you don't need the extra space.

Go with a newer model Pro (the ones that have HDMI).

Unless you plan on renting movies and buying a lot of shows, want to play FFXI, and want just about every single game on XBLA now, you don't need the extra space.

true. Plus it's easier on my wallet isn't it?

$100 easier. Which could be used to buy a retail game and enough MS points to get a few XBLA titles.

You have convinced me kind sir. I just find it weird how Walmart calls it the Xbox 360 Premium and GameStop Calls it the Pro. Confused me for a second there.

It's the same price at both stores. Actually, I could just order it online and not go anywhere. just gotta find out which has cheaper shipping.

You have convinced me kind sir. I just find it weird how Walmart calls it the Xbox 360 Premium and GameStop Calls it the Pro. Confused me for a second there.

It's the same price at both stores. Actually, I could just order it online and not go anywhere. just gotta find out which has cheaper shipping.

Now thats the spirit for the ultimate lazy person.

And no problem.