Accelerated Evolution

I just played 24 hours straight!

BEAT THAT! Oh wait, you can't? What's that? You have a life? *cries*

lol.

I'm tired, oh and if anyone wants to play with me and Wind later go to the PVP server boulderfist. He is Talan I am Demonizer and we talk on skype while doing it.

This also goes for people on Boulderfist that need to come back.

Mitch, Ricky come back. Oh and nutty fix your comp.

And..And what if you were a mod of a anime/video/music forum? Oh....

Use moderation in my playing. Oh, I kill myself.

I used to do the whole stay inside and play WoW all day thing when I was 18-19 and found it made me a crabby and antisocial jackass.

If you were offended by my last post it only means you fall into the category.

Social lives are overrated.

Seriously.

Because you're some sort of afficianado on social lives?

I host parties, belong to car clubs, hang out with all my co-workers, have strong, stand-alone relationships with my girlfirends's friends, and am getting a job where I'll be protecting the general public, and I will tell you one thing: nothing, and I mean nothing, beats having special relationships with a wide group of people. It pulls you out of that dark hole in your antisocial mire you call your life and makes you realize sitting behind the computer living life through a wall of multimedia is just largely unhealthy and pulls you farther away from fully experiencing life altogether.

It's not social lives that are overrated, it's just the jaded attitudes that are. If I let one shitty friend ruin my outlook on friends then I would have the same response as you and have almost 10,000 posts here.

Use moderation in my playing. Oh, I kill myself.

I used to do the whole stay inside and play WoW all day thing when I was 18-19 and found it made me a crabby and antisocial jackass.

If you were offended by my last post it only means you fall into the category.

Because you're some sort of afficianado on social lives?

I host parties, belong to car clubs, hang out with all my co-workers, have strong, stand-alone relationships with my girlfirends's friends, and am getting a job where I'll be protecting the general public, and I will tell you one thing: nothing, and I mean nothing, beats having special relationships with a wide group of people. It pulls you out of that dark hole in your antisocial mire you call your life and makes you realize sitting behind the computer living life through a wall of multimedia is just largely unhealthy and pulls you farther away from fully experiencing life altogether.

It's not social lives that are overrated, it's just the jaded attitudes that are. If I let one shitty friend ruin my outlook on friends then I would have the same response as you and have almost 10,000 posts here.

Wow, learn to take a joke. Rofl.

oo i have a mage hevydevy on that server. Its too bad Im knee deep in school music and work right now. I still have a desire to get to teh burning crusade. I hate restarting characters tho! Gr itll take forever to catch up again, he's only like 24. I got my character on destromath up to 33 and now everyones like go boulderfist again! wtfzzz

that horde?

if not u can transfer for like 25 bucks...

If I played 24 straight hours of ANY game, I'd have to REALLY evaluate my life. I mean, I know it's just one day in your life...but still...24 whole hours of playing...I can't imagine how I'd feel. The most I ever did was Prime for 4 hours...and I felt pretty bad. I imagine 24 hours would be six times worse...

To be honest I died a little on the inside. That's why I had quit for 6 months.

Well, as long as it doesn't kill you, and you slept a LOT to make up for it, it's not so bad. Anyone read or hear about the story of a Korean guy who died after playing video games for a ridiculously long amount of time? I think it was 48 or 72 hours, nonstop. Maybe bathroom breaks, and multitasking while playing/eating, but no sleep. Supposedly he had a heart attack or something.

Well, as long as it doesn't kill you, and you slept a LOT to make up for it, it's not so bad. Anyone read or hear about the story of a Korean guy who died after playing video games for a ridiculously long amount of time? I think it was 48 or 72 hours, nonstop. Maybe bathroom breaks, and multitasking while playing/eating, but no sleep. Supposedly he had a heart attack or something.

I slept shirtless outside for 2 hrs on my trampoline then went to GPS's house. Does this count?