Accelerated Evolution
Sign in to follow this  
JeremyGEE

AVP2

this movie is gonna suck because of the lack of Danny Glover.

I wish I could agree. But its just wrong. Predator always kills black people, why should glover be any different?

I wish I could agree. But its just wrong. Predator always kills black people, why should glover be any different?

wait.. you never saw Predator 2..Danny Glover kicked that predators ass..and as a reward..another predator gave him an antique weapon.

wait.. you never saw Predator 2..Danny Glover kicked that predators ass..and as a reward..another predator gave him an antique weapon.

IM JUST SAYING THAT GLOVER SHOULD HAVE FUCKING DIED. PRED KILLED EVERY BLACK MOTHERFUCKER IN Number ONE. SO WHY SHOULD DANNY GLOVER BE ANY DIFFERENT!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

IM JUST SAYING THAT GLOVER SHOULD HAVE FUCKING DIED. PRED KILLED EVERY BLACK MOTHERFUCKER IN Number ONE. SO WHY SHOULD DANNY GLOVER BE ANY DIFFERENT!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!??!?!!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!!!?!?!?!??!??!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

because he survived a bomb on his TOILET!

he can live through ANYTHING

Canceled because Ash said that he wanted to win and they wanted some kind of draw or something.

They shouldn't cancel it because Ash wanted to win. They should make it because Ash would win anyway.

yeeshso6.jpg

When I went to see the first one in the theaters, when the alien bursted out of the chest, my friend turned to me and said:

"fuck yea, predalien."

Fuck yea Predalien