Accelerated Evolution

Stress.

The Masterplan

Yeah so I'm basically making this thread to make me feel better even though it shouldn't and probably won't.

I'm so happy to be out of high school and in college and shit but I feel that same kind of stress coming back and I've only been there for like a week or two now. Tonight I was working on the final draft of my first project for my design class [which to me doesn't make sense anyway cause I've only had that class three times and I've already got my first project due...anyway] and I think "Whatever, it's not that hard. I know what I need to do, let's just shut the phone off and turn the music up." So I do. I'm staring to map out the pad and I mark all the measurements up and start penciling everything in and it matches up. Then when I started to do my background [escherish line pattern thing] my measurements were off by infinitesimal amounts and it was causing everything to be mildly off and it got so bad I tore the page out and started over and damn it all it happened again. Then a thought occured, "Maybe my ruler is fucked up." And boy is it. It looks like a damn roller coaster track even though it's 36" and stainless steel so I can't get one till tomorrow at 9AM at the earliest and this motherfucker is due Monday. Well, that's good and not good. I have tonight [which I've already given up on] and tomorrow morning to work on it because from about noon till 4 I'm taking me and my seven to my friend's house to jam a bit and then an hour later I have planned sexytime with the gf and I for damn sure am not missing the latter so I may have to tell my friend I can't go but even if I do I don't think I'll have the time and then on top of that since I'm an asshole and volunteered for extra credit before all of this was bearing down, I have a presentation to put together as well.

I know what you're thinking, "But Masterplan, why didn't you start working on it sooner?" Well, there's an answer for that too. You see, the family business is shorthanded at the moment, and by shorthanded, I mean my dad is doing all the work himself which is tough cause it's ball busting work and he could use the help and I need the money. The project was given on Wednesday. On Wednesday, I had a caffeine burn from staying up till 4 that morning to finish the project I had to do in order to do this project with the help of a Starbuck's Double Shot Espresso can thing. Needless to say I almost fell asleep on the way home and I did until late and then I had to go out. Thursday I worked till four and crashed for the night. Friday the same thing happened except I told him straight up that I needed to be home by 1 and I was but I was so fucking exhausted from work that I crashed till 9 and started mapping everything out till like 2AM. Today I slept in, ran errands and had to make copies of my math book which I have yet to buy because I don't want to spend $108 on a textbook I don't actually need. Anyway I did my math and shit, took another nap [something's wrong with me] and when I woke up I jumped on the comp for a like 20 minutes and then started working on the project again and now I'm here, frustrated as hell, knowing full well that this was all just a waste of time. Welcome to college, it only gets better! :hardgay:

• 3 months later...

Yeah, you're one to criticize, Mr. "I'm so awesome." Whoever the Hell you are...

Ah my little vagina.

I can put things in perspective none of you are capable of. The "stress" described in that post is a farce.

Oh, let me go cry....whaaaaa.

I posted on AN. I posted on AE. I have more than 26 or so posts.

And I do rule. Foldered wants to be like me.

Yeah, see, I don't know who CTL is (probably because he has 26 posts...).

You'll be doing yourself a favor not trying to argue with CTL. He's a pro at goading you into jumping through his hoops, preying on the people's pride like some kind of Internet vampire that manages to suck pride through his elaborately laid series of tubes.

If any of y'all know Bernard Monsha from AN, that guy respects CTL, despite his troll-esque nature. Any troll that can garner respect from Bernard gets recognition, and is not the sort I ought to banter with.

You'll be doing yourself a favor not trying to argue with CTL. He's a pro at goading you into jumping through his hoops, preying on the people's pride like some kind of Internet vampire that manages to suck pride through his elaborately laid series of tubes.

If any of y'all know Bernard Monsha from AN, that guy respects CTL, despite his troll-esque nature. Any troll that can garner respect from Bernard gets recognition, and is not the sort I ought to banter with.

Its because I rule that he respects me.

Oh, he's not nearly that bad. I mean, don't argue with him, yeah, stick around for the easy pickings like GPS.

I mean really, i read CTL's posts. And when i do, its like he is sucking my masculinity out and adding it to himself, therefore making himself rule even more.

Your soul is a minor trophy in my collection.

Now I shall excuse myself with a bottle of wine and a cigar from my humidor and lord over the Upper West Side of Manhattan in Riverside Park over those who are beneath me.

On behalf of all of us who matter, thank you for joining us.

CTL

I mean really, i read CTL's posts. And when i do, its like he is sucking my masculinity out and adding it to himself, therefore making himself rule even more.

If being 35 and trolling message boards is awesome and masuline, I must have misplaced my social dictionary.

Along with most of the world.