Accelerated Evolution

n00bs banned for getting the H3 Epsilon test

Artie

HEY! HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY! IF SUPERMAN WANTS TO PIRATE HALO 3, LET HIM. HE MAKES SURE WE DON'T DIE! HE CAN DO WHAT HE WANTS.

Superheroes shouldn't get free passes to do whatever they want just because they save the earth. If that were true there would be little to distinguish heroes from villains. No, laws must be made for and apply to all people, even super-people. Lest we usher in the age of Mega Hitler or Captain Lenin.

Besides, superman is a dick.

Superheroes shouldn't get free passes to do whatever they want just because they save the earth. If that were true there would be little to distinguish heroes from villains. No, laws must be made for and apply to all people, even super-people. Lest we usher in the age of Mega Hitler or Captain Lenin.

I think the difference is that villains want to destroy the world or something and heroes stop them.

No, he's a bitch, there's a difference. If Supes were a dick, I'd respect him a lot more. But he's always in some ethical quandry, like a little bitch.

As for the penalty being too harsh, I'm thinking no. Initially I was thinking "5 or 6 years would be optimal, then they could get Live on MS's next console. Then I figured they'd just try and pull the same shit next generation. Ban 'em for life, or 100 lives, rather, and dem bitches will learn their lesson not to be haXXorz.

:rolleyes:

well geez Justin..of course Superman is a dick...he's not cool enough to pirate H3...he's more of a Call of Duty type of guy anyway

No, he's a bitch, there's a difference. If Supes were a dick, I'd respect him a lot more. But he's always in some ethical quandry, like a little bitch.

Gotta disagree with ya there.

And Seraphim, my point was that there would be nothing stopping someone who saved the world from becoming a villain. Now, of course my point was mostly an incredible amount of sarcasm, but it still stands. I mean if superman saved the world and then started pirating videogames and raping people at a whim, well he's not much of a hero anymore, he's just a villain everyone tries to justify.

Gotta disagree with ya there.

And Seraphim, my point was that there would be nothing stopping someone who saved the world from becoming a villain. Now, of course my point was mostly an incredible amount of sarcasm, but it still stands. I mean if superman saved the world and then started pirating videogames and raping people at a whim, well he's not much of a hero anymore, he's just a villain everyone tries to justify.

I'm not saying he should be able to do ANYTHING, I'm saying he should be able to pirate stuff if he wants, because without him, there'd be nobody left to finish making it. My original thought to your link up there was, "Well, sunuvabitch. You got me."