Accelerated Evolution

Up And coming Movies That will Rock

Alright, so this thread will be a place to discuss movies that have been announced or just come out. But mostly a place to post release dates of big movies or small ones you are excited about.

Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull

The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor - I enjoy the Mummy movies, lots of action and pretty cool story line lets hope this one doesn't go overboard.

Terminator 4- Apparently this movie is going to be a set up for many more Terminator movies. I own all 3 Terminators, bought the 3rd mostly to complete the collection but the 4th has a lot to run on and not get dry.

Run, Fat Boy, Run- The guys from Shaun of the Dead and Hot Fuzz are starring in this one and it looks amazing. Here's the trailer. http://trailers.picturehouse.com/runfatboy...ler_640x360.mov

Angels and Demons- Ron Howard is directing it and it is starring Tom Hanks just as the other Dan Brown novel the Da Vinci code.

I am Legend- Will Smith apocalypse movie where he is the last one on earth. Filmed in NY city, my sister saw the filming and said it looked so fake in real life. Obviously we know with lighting and computer effects this movie will rock hard.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/

That's the preview if you haven't seen it looks awesome.

Saw IV- I know some people don't like these movies but others do, you have to know what you're getting into. It's not meant to be a cinematic masterpiece just another movie that is inventive in the many horrible ways to kill someone. Comes out October 26, 2007.

Already seen Run Fat Boy Run and I have to say it was really funny unfortunately after watching Hot Fuzz which is so fucking funny you can't help but feel it can;t live up to Hot Fuzz. Although I have to say Dylan Moran is FUCKING HILARIOUS, but then again he always is. But again Dyl;an Moran can never beat the comedy he brought to us in the Black Book Series. But is definitely a film to watch as are most things with Simon Pegg in. If you haven;t seen Shaun of the Dead, Hot Fuzz or The Big Nothing (Not the same crew as the other but Pegg is fucking brilliant again). Also if you haven;t already watch Black Books season 1-3 they are fantastic and some of the ebst comedy Dylan Moran and Bill Bailey have ever done (Both famous British Comedians)

I Am Legend- I've never read the book, but I saw the trailer for this a while ago and it really got me excited. I love apocalyptic/survival themes.

Oh man that movie looks so cool. They were filming a scene in NY right near where my sister lives and they closed everything down. She said it looked so fake. (obviously she knew this wont be the case in the film) but It's cool to see how it looks before they add stuff with computers and lighting.

It's Oscar season, so I expect to blow hundreds going to the movies. Eastern Promises, We Own the Night, Lust, Caution, Finishing the Game, Michael Clayton, Control, Run, Fat Boy, Run, and American Gangster are all open or opening soon and look really good.

Yep, I waste TONS of money on award nominated or winning films since I try and almost do see them all. *cry*

• 2 weeks later...

I am Legend- Will Smith apocalypse movie where he is the last one on earth. Filmed in NY city, my sister saw the filming and said it looked so fake in real life. Obviously we know with lighting and computer effects this movie will rock hard.

http://www.apple.com/trailers/wb/iamlegend/

That's the preview if you haven't seen it looks awesome.

Dude, watch "The Last Man on Earth" with Vincent Price, please, before you go see this. Please, it would make me so happy if you saw the original adaptation. It is so fucking good. Book be damned, I don't care. Just watch this movie and experience the genius that is Vincent Price.

I can't go see the new one. Vincent Price>Will Smith. They're not even in the same league...the Fresh Prince in a role Vincent Price made famous? I thought I was gonna have a heart attack as soon as the trailer come on at the theatres. I knew what it was before the title was shown, and I was devastated. I literally wanted to walk out of the theatre and throw a fit.

I'm just a leave good enough alone kind of girl I guess.

That, and I am tired of remakes. Hollywood is nothing but remakes now and so far none of them have stood up to the classics.

*goes to watch the original House of Wax*

Yeah but come on, Will Smith is really turning his act around. The Pursuit of Happiness nearly had me in tears with Will Smith's performance. I honestly thought he was fantastic in that film. Totally changed my opinion of him as an actor, which I didn't think was possible with films like Wild Wild West, Independence day and I Robot