Accelerated Evolution

Ninja Gaiden II

Suga Babe

Nope -- 360 exclusive.

Y'know, one of these days, I'm going to learn to CLICK on links rather than make baseless assumptions.

Actually, my assumptions weren't baseless. Itagaki(sp?) is bound and determined to develop on the most powerful console, which is why NG was on Xbox, not PS2, same with DOA, etc etc. I just assumed this one was PS3 since sigma just came out, and in terms of raw power, PS3's got it.

One of these days, I'm going to learn to CLICK links...

• 2 weeks later...

Y'know, one of these days, I'm going to learn to CLICK on links rather than make baseless assumptions.

Actually, my assumptions weren't baseless. Itagaki(sp?) is bound and determined to develop on the most powerful console, which is why NG was on Xbox, not PS2, same with DOA, etc etc. I just assumed this one was PS3 since sigma just came out, and in terms of raw power, PS3's got it.

One of these days, I'm going to learn to CLICK links...

Actually Itagaki isn't really as much about power these days. He's pretty much 100% loyal to Microsoft for the past few gens. In fact the only reason Sigma exists is because another producer asked Itagaki to make it.

NG2: Tecmo defends the violence and talks about breasts

Written Sunday, September 23, 2007 by Geoff White

Ninja Gaiden II in its current form seems certain to attract an "Adult Only" (AO) rating in the U.S., which would effectively ban it from release on Xbox 360 because US retailers refuse to carry or sell AO-rated titles. GamePro sat down with Ninja Gaiden II producer Yoshifuru Okamoto to discuss the game's glaring violence and the concern of possible AO-rating.

Okamoto also revealed that Rachel, the big-breasted, fan-favorite heroine from the first Ninja Gaiden game, is gone in the sequel. "This time we have a new heroine in place of Rachel," Okamoto said. Her name remains a secret.

That's not very surprising. Itagaki said he didn't want Rachel back for a sequal if he ever made one.

"But she will have large breasts," he said.

:awesome:

Haha, I didn't know you had such a violent streak, Sug.

Can't say I blame ya, tho, the game looks great ^_^

haha...I'm more than willing to change my non-violent ways for Ryu Hayabusa!

And yes, the game definitely looks great...I really hope they don't have a character LIKE Rachel in it. I didn't like her much...

That's not very surprising. Itagaki said he didn't want Rachel back for a sequal if he ever made one.

Oh thank goodness...I didn't really like Rachel much in NG1.

• 4 months later...