Accelerated Evolution

yearbook quote

Poophy

In trying to pick a year book quote, so far here is the list im working with

Progress isn't made by early risers. It's made by lazy men trying to find easier ways to do something.

Robert Heinlein, Time Enough For Love

Of course the game is rigged. Don't let that stop you--if you don't play, you can't win.

Robert Heinlein

The most overlooked advantage to owning a computer is that if they foul up there's no law against wacking them around a little.

Joe Martin, Porterfield

Never confuse movement with action.

Ernest Hemingway

Free speech means the right to shout 'theatre' in a crowded fire.

Abbie Hoffman

Sacred cows make the tastiest hamburger.

Abbie Hoffman

I think im going to add more to this list before I make my choice, if anyone has suggestion post them here

It is a truism that almost any sect, cult, or religion will legislate its creed into law if it acquires the political power to do so, and will follow it by suppressing opposition, subverting all education to seize early the minds of the young, and by killing, locking up, or driving underground all heretics.

-Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love

Does history record any case in which the majority was right?

-Lazarus Long, Time Enough for Love

Ok, the first one might not be a good yearbook quote....

The more you love, the more you can love — and the more intensely you love. Nor is there any limit on how many you can love. If a person had time enough, he could love all of that majority who are decent and just. - Lazarus Long

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help the US, or, or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children"

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because uh, some people out there in our nation don't have maps and uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help the US, or, or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children"

In not hot enough to pull that off

I personally think you should go with.

At this time of our life when we're all coming into our own and discovering our sexuality and urges, remember there is a new type of condom with a numbing gel allowing men to last long, or you could just turn it inside out and therefore not have to wake anybody up. I'm sure our school rape percentage will drop.

At this time of our life when we're all coming into our own and discovering our sexuality and urges, remember there is a new type of condom with a numbing gel allowing men to last long, or you could just turn it inside out and therefore not have to wake anybody up. I'm sure our school rape percentage will drop.

I retract my post.

where were you when I wanted a yearbook quote...

I totally agree with this one.

For the women I'd go with "If I ever become a psychopath in the near future I'll be sure to remember the countless times you made fun of me you cold hearted bitch! ...Nah, just kidding. Enjoy your summer!"

And then break into their lockers before the end of the day and find the page with each girl's photo in it and put a big red x over it with the caption "or am I? :)" underneath.

I got another one for you.

Remember kids, it's funny when people get hit in the head. Granted there is a part of the brain that tells us this is wrong. We should not laugh at this! Yet there is obviously an equal portion that finds it hilarious funny. It is most likely the same part that would find it hilarious to get dressed up as death and visit and old folks home. You probably wouldn't do it but you would giggle if you saw it. Let me guess what you all have planned for Halloween now! Love poophy - support childish, wrong, yet incredibly funny pranks.

Some random ideas.

So long and thanks for all the fish

Go now, there are other worlds than these

Fairy tales do not tell children the dragons exist. Children already know that dragons exist. Fairy tales tell children the dragons can be killed.

Microsoft. Lemmings.

I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.

Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.

I never let schooling interfere with my education.

If you want to get laid, go to college. If you want an education, go to a library.

"I personally believe that US Americans are unable to do so because uh, some people out there in our nation don’t have maps and uh, I believe that our education, like such as in South Africa and the Iraq, everywhere like such as, and I believe that they should, our education over here in the US should help the US, or, or should help South Africa, and should help the Iraq and the Asian countries, so we will be able to build up our future for our children"

Ms South Carolina would be proud of you.

Reminds of my 9th grade yearbook qoute...... such an awesome Idea. I wrote on the slip "The Beat Starts Here." - Strapping Young Lad.

I get my yearbook all pumped up.... - "The Beat Starts Here." - Strapping Young Lady.

Lady?!

WTF

many an eon ago, and still angers me.