Accelerated Evolution

Welcome Stafal-chan!

Welcome to Accelerated-E! It's like Animenation, but without a fucking swear word censor, and the mods and admins are all cool people!

Well, most of the mods on AN are cool, too, but some of the admins are ehhh...

Thankies SC ^_^ Hahaha I'm using Tsubaki-chan as my display name right now until I make some pretty Stafal-chan Sigs. ^_^ Thankies for the into.....AN...yeah they all got to be a buncha pain in the asses over there for a while...I returned recently though!! :tongue::biggrin::cool: So is there s smiley limit here? Please say it's higher than 5 :sad: gawd does that kill me on AN. So many fun smiles yet I can only use 5!? It's a crime!!! Hahahaha

Oh right...

*ahem*

I am Tsubaki-chan a.k.a Stafal-chan!!!! Call me either...though I'll switch to Stafal once I get some sigs made, Tsu is temporary soo I'd get used to Stafal...buuuut whatever your call. Umm let's see a brief description of me....Hmmm I'm a clumsy blunt, kinda slow, hyperactive overall happy person who has a very small :whistling: obsession with smilies. Umm you'll get to know me fast I guess.... :unsure: Soo.... :smile: Umm HIIIIIIIIII everyone!! ^_^

:ph34r: I'm here, I'm there....I'm everywhere!! shhh!! :ph34r: Not really defected.... :laugh: well sorta, I defected from AN long ago on another rebellion site actually. It died long ago though. Are you a former AN member?

*peeks curiously at the West Wing* :biggrin: Hmmmm......*likes to do the opposite of what she's told*

I was never on AN. Didn't care much for forums back then, also had dial-up. I joined here because my friend kept nagging me to, and I liked it, so I stuck around. Don't look in there, that's where I keep my... reading material...

:ph34r: I'm here, I'm there....I'm everywhere!! shhh!! :ph34r: Not really defected.... :laugh: well sorta, I defected from AN long ago on another rebellion site actually. It died long ago though. Are you a former AN member?

*peeks curiously at the West Wing* :biggrin: Hmmmm......*likes to do the opposite of what she's told*

I thought I knew you.

Welcome! ^_^

I think she joined after me, so it was after 04. I think the later half of '05 if not '06.

I'm no where near positive though.

Ooh okay.

If it was after '04, then that would explain why half of AE doesn't know her.

(I was only active between like '02 and '04, and even then not active enough for anyone to like me).

That's what I was thinking -- I left AN around the middle of '04 -- but was highly active during my two years there haha [slang and all~].