Accelerated Evolution

FUCK YOU!!!

Ikari Warrior

Fuck. I hate myspace. I knew it was a mistake to post a blog. Now my friends are laughing at me behind my back, yet openly with myspace comments.

I fucking hate that shit. I mean, the one I posted was supposed to be funny, but they're laughing AT me (saying how "gay" I am) rather than laughing at the content of the post.

Also, I hate dating sites. They have this option for "IM this person who is online!" And you go to IM them and you'll think you're having a conversation, but you're better off talking to a brick wall.

I'm pissed off and tired at being single after six months. I've had a couple dates, but no real relationship potential. I feel like I've bitched about the same thing for the past 3 months...and it's not like I'm not doing anyhthing about it. I guess I need to change my strategy or some shit because I ain't gettin' no play.

Fuck the world.

Fuck. I hate myspace. I knew it was a mistake to post a blog. Now my friends are laughing at me behind my back, yet openly with myspace comments.

I fucking hate that shit. I mean, the one I posted was supposed to be funny, but they're laughing AT me (saying how "gay" I am) rather than laughing at the content of the post.

Also, I hate dating sites. They have this option for "IM this person who is online!" And you go to IM them and you'll think you're having a conversation, but you're better off talking to a brick wall.

I'm pissed off and tired at being single after six months. I've had a couple dates, but no real relationship potential. I feel like I've bitched about the same thing for the past 3 months...and it's not like I'm not doing anyhthing about it. I guess I need to change my strategy or some shit because I ain't gettin' no play.

Fuck the world.

Break the law, you'll feel a lot better.

Sounds like you need a vacation. Also your friends sound like friggin assholes.

You know, I probably do need a vacation. Maybe I'll use a couple days and take an extended Thanksgiving vacation. God knows I need it. And in all fairness to my friends, it's not ALL my friends. Really, it's just one friend and a guy I thought was my friend. I should probably take that friggin' asshole off my friends list and block his sorry ass. The other guy can stay.

edit: so fuck him, I did. I feel a lot better now.

If that guy was an ice cream flavor... He'd be pralines and dick.

LOL. I was following my own advice, actually. I have a friend who was dumped by her boyfriend and she looks at his myspace profile and gets all depressed. I told her "delete the fucker."

This guy and I never got along (not for lack of my trying), and I read his comments on another friend's myspace...yeah, I am not prepared to tolerate that shit. I can't tell my friends who to like, but I don't have to like the people they like. You don't hang with my friends for a few months, and then talk shit about me behind my back. I refuse, I won't stand for it, and I didn't.

I admit, I was in a funk when I wrote that rant (but who isn't?). But now I'm doing pretty well. My PSP works well (though web browsing is a total bitch). I spent last night playing video games with two of my best friends (who are both friends with the asshole, but whatever, right?), and had a total blast playing GH1&2. Today I spent all day playing video games with one of my best friends from yesterday, and tomorrow I'm going to the zoo.

Fuck you Thursday night, I win again! I got a raise yesterday, too. Just need to find me the right woman I'm set!

LOL. I was following my own advice, actually. I have a friend who was dumped by her boyfriend and she looks at his myspace profile and gets all depressed. I told her "delete the fucker."

This guy and I never got along (not for lack of my trying), and I read his comments on another friend's myspace...yeah, I am not prepared to tolerate that shit. I can't tell my friends who to like, but I don't have to like the people they like. You don't hang with my friends for a few months, and then talk shit about me behind my back. I refuse, I won't stand for it, and I didn't.

I admit, I was in a funk when I wrote that rant (but who isn't?). But now I'm doing pretty well. My PSP works well (though web browsing is a total bitch). I spent last night playing video games with two of my best friends (who are both friends with the asshole, but whatever, right?), and had a total blast playing GH1&2. Today I spent all day playing video games with one of my best friends from yesterday, and tomorrow I'm going to the zoo.

Fuck you Thursday night, I win again! I got a raise yesterday, too. Just need to find me the right woman I'm set!

That's cool bro, we all have been there.